1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any ideas on how to start earning $25 - $35 daily?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GoldenTiger, Mar 13, 2008.

Hi all,
    I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and would like some input from the members, as I notice many people here seem very successful and knowledgeable.

Basically, I am interested in earning $20 - $35 a day as an extra income online. Can anyone suggest some good ideas on how this can be achieved?

And yes, I have done some research, I have spent hours reading this, and several other forums, and did indeed think of a few ideas, but wanted some opinion on if they would work well & which companies have good records for actually paying there affiliates.

The last thing I want is to waste time / money promoting or working for some company, only to find out that the method doesn't work, or even worse, the affiliate company not paying. I have read several stories of companies who promise big payouts and everything, but then find excuses to evade or delay payment when it comes time to send the checks, accuse you of imaginary TOS violations, call you a spammer / fraud for no reason, etc...

I have been reading forums, articles, etc and have even read a few "Get super duper rich online!!" e-books, yes, those with the pictures of bundles of cash, a guy with a Ferrari and living in a mansion, blah, blah...
    All of which simply come down to the same thing: sign up for affiliate program, promote whatever product, buy traffic / PPC / Ads, etc and hope you will make sales.
    I still cant believe someone would spend $40, $50 or even $150 for what is basically a collection of links to affiliate companies and advertising networks.

For now, my only experience was a few months ago promoting some ebook from clickbank by buying adwords and sending them directly to the hoplink (may not be very bright idea... I know...). I have made 2 sales, barely breaking even (thanks to an adwords voucher... otherwise I would have ended up actually losing money!)

By reading the forums and websites I have a few ideas, please tell me if they are any good, any advice on how to effectively implement them, which companies to sign up with or any other ideas you may have.
    For now, I would be quite happy earning an around an extra $25 a day, if it can make more, maybe $50, then good. I see some people here that are making in the five figures per month, so I know it is possible.

I am willing to devote 1-2 hrs a day for this, and would be willing to invest around $100-$125 per month.

So far this is what I thought of:

* Promoting free CPA offers (pay per email, zip code, per fill out of registration form, etc)

* Getting paid for posting on forums - Any places that give good money to do this??

* Writing blog / informational website and putting Adsense, Bidvertiser, or other PPC sponsor ads. (Have seen some people here do it, and their website content isnt exactly rocket science...) Which ways would be good to get quality visitors to the site, without spending too much?

* Promoting pay-per-signup or pay per click websites like CashCrate, Treasure trooper, etc and getting referrals. -
    Which way would be best to send profitable traffic to these sites? Also many of them offer buying referrals, or "upgraded memberships" which would give you free a certain amt of free referrals. Would such an investment produce any profit??
    I saw people making $1000 - $2000 monthly promoting those, so there must certainly be ways to achieve a relatively small, but decent profit from these sites.

*Another idea I had was creating a small "rewards" site:
    Basically, user signs up for a number free CPA offers, and in exchange, would get a small reward free phone card/voucher for some online store/gift card, etc, nothing too complicated.
    Do you think such an idea would be worthwile, which affiliate network would work best for this, which advertising would work well (classifieds, PPC, banners, buying traffic outright, etc)

* Any other methods that you know of / have tried that would work well??

The reason why I am posting this, like I said before, I would rather have opinions from people before investing time/money into something.
    And yes, I have seen many, many advertisements for "Making money guides", and also "systems" that promise to make you a millionaire overnight... but only if you pump in thousands of dollars into some dubious "business opportunity". Quite frankly, I am purely and simply sick of seeing those obvious scams plastered all over the Internet. :mad:

If you have any opinions on the ideas I have mentioned, some ideas of your own, advice, etc, feel free to post them. If you are working with a good program that could help me achive my goals, I would be very happy to sign up from your referral link! :)

Thank you everyone!

GoldenTiger, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. donrock

donrock Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think you would like to do affiliate marketing do it through Click Bank or Commission Junction and you won't have to worry about getting paid.
    donrock

donrock, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  3. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm in the same position as you're. I sell different goods on ebay, but this no brings a good income for me.
    I already had a site that wasn't a successful for me, because I had created it in a niche which been never liked me. I built that site
    and thought it would make me good money and I'm wrong.
    I'm going to build/buy other site. But all niches are so filled.
    Sorry, but I really think it's very hard making 25 USD in a few hours if you're not a prof in something.

nick2007, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  4. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking long term you should build a blog trying to rank high for a certain keyword that receives 500 - 1000 searches a day.
    If you are thinking short term you should check the link in my signature...

siflur, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  5. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    register with various sites link and after registration tell to other people to join in it.

below is the link....

dipal76, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  6. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Create a website, write content, lot of useful content and add adsense :)

Best,
    jakomo

jakomo, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  7. louisneill35

louisneill35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get a group of friends together, a large group and fill in CPA's for each other, done correctly this can bring in a few thousand per month, its what is called blackhat, but done correctly, and not being greedy, it does work. There are websites out there that you can join where loads of people fill in each others CPA's, just a thought.
    And by the way, before someone starts running off at the mouth here..... This does work.... There are a few other methods that need to be in place for this to be done correctly, and the trick is also not to be to greedy, an extra few thousand dollars per month is enough.....

louisneill35, Mar 19, 2008 IP
  8. dshinckley

dshinckley Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best off promoting Clickbank products and utilizing Google Adwords

dshinckley, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  9. chriswick

chriswick Peon

Best Answers:
    I would start 35 proxies very easy to get 35 proxies earning $1 a day then get 1 proxy earning $35 a day, on one of my best days I've made $10 off one proxy.

chriswick, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  10. shylesson

shylesson Banned

Best Answers:

camcashking is a waste of time--too many scams/not paying.

$25-35/day is not a bad goal at all and easily achieved merely by writing articles. If you can spit out 5-7 500 word articles, you can start making $25-35 and once you gain more rep as a good writer, increase your rates to make $50-70 or more a day without having to increase your output.

While many members are cheap looking for cheap rates, they soon find out that quality will payout in the long run. Even still, building up the rep is a great way to go and prove that higher rates are well worth the investment.

shylesson, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  11. logicb0x

logicb0x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    focus in one online business

logicb0x, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  12. James1984

James1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take action!!! The worst that can happen is you could fail.. I'm also just like you reading reading trying to find the magical formula. The truth is we will never find one. Beacuse the real money is in taking ACTION!

James1984, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  13. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Get a blog and write about a topic you like. This way you enjoy making new post and know what your talking about. Then try and find some products or services related topic from a good affiliate site like Cj and maybe ad adsense to blog.

rcj662, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  14. MoneyMoose

MoneyMoose Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, you have all those great ideas and you're asking for help? :p Just try something out - all the stuff you mentioned is legit.

I suggest creating a niche website, buying a few articles, submitting it to directories, and optimizing it. That'll bring in a steady stream of money.

MoneyMoose, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  15. tommygswfc

tommygswfc Peon

Best Answers:
    Write about something you feel passionate about, football, fishing, Sewing whatever.This way you will not only enjoy your work but will put more into it, think about quality before monetizing and for god sake never write about making money online ! ;0

tommygswfc, Mar 21, 2008 IP
  16. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I LOVE Treasure Trooper. The best thing about it is that it's free and you can get referrals from them, but you don't have to pay for them like you do on other sites. Plus Treasure Trooper offers the chance to get paid via PayPal or by check.

Also, I've made almost $1700 from Treasure Trooper, so there's nothing to complain about there either!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm glad you mentioned the site!

melbel, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  17. 0lgi

0lgi Notable Member

Best Answers:
    0lgi, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  18. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    If you're only going to spend 1-2 hours a day then it will take you many months to even begin to earn an income. I suggest putting more time into your business. It won't be successful unless you are truelly dedicated.

PlateFish, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  19. lamelime

lamelime Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a website that somebody can prosper from or obtain valuable information. The financial market is a huge market to tap into right now, try there

lamelime, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  20. KarlMiller

KarlMiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Diversify your efforts, and then apply most
    Time to that which pays highest returns.
    Karl

KarlMiller, Apr 25, 2008 IP