1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Social Networking website php scripts !!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by xtraze, Mar 23, 2007.

Is there are any good Free Social Networking website php scripts out there I only know a few of those and want to know more. Either free or cheap, I need one soon.

For one thing, I want the site to look good too. So I think Dolphin beats others there. And my server is not compatible with Dolphin and also Dolphin has many things to be removed to make it ok for teens and non-Dating guys (friend finding) as well.

Phizabi, I am just installing it while making this thread.

Can you recommend me a good one

xtraze, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  2. bloggerxero

bloggerxero Peon

Best Answers:
    cool, thaks :)

bloggerxero, Mar 22, 2008 IP
  3. websea

websea Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have many dating script the cheapest i can show is clone of hotornot.com let me know if you are interested. I will show you demo id you are interested. i will take $30 and i will give one year hosting free(isn't this good offer?). You must have a domain let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    websea

websea, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  4. amnesia623

amnesia623 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I actually would like to know of other open source social networking scripts like dolphin/izabi out there....

I like dolphine and about ready to invest int he ad-free version, but want to make sure i'm not missing anything

amnesia623, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  5. unknowngiver

unknowngiver Peon

Best Answers:
    Dolphin is pretty nice specialy because of the integration with their other product caled RAY

unknowngiver, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  6. hg4x4

hg4x4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry being a new member I cant link, but you should check out

ning .c0m Its a free social networking site, they just stick a banner add on it, but you can pay to have it removed

also techcrunch. c0m did a roundup of several social networking scripts

techcrunch. c0m/2007/07/24/9-ways-to-build-your-own-social-network/

hg4x4, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  7. hg4x4

hg4x4 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice, just realized you replied to a thread that was a year old

hg4x4, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  8. AndrewBo

AndrewBo Peon

Best Answers:
    I (although a developer of a dating script) will always recommend: GO CUSTOM. I will not advertise our software, because this advertisement would be false. There is no BEST dating script. All dating scripts are not unique. Yes, abledating has more features than the others, but what of it?

We develop abledating at http://www.abledating.net and have this site also: http://abk-experts.com/
    Here you can order a completely unique solution, not to over-saturate the web with clones of different dating software scripts.

There is only one piece of advice one can give here: GO CUSTOM!!! Get an open source solution and change it until it is unique. Of cource it is easier to do this when you have a script with a lot of features like abledating from the beginning.

But it can be any other software script. Skadate, Boonex, PHPFox, whatever. But make your homework, imagine what you would like your site to look like. And answer one simple quiestion: WHY THE HECK WILL THE USER USE MY SITE AND NOT ALL THE REST OUT THERE?!!

AndrewBo, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  9. sunveda

sunveda Active Member

Best Answers:
    elgg.org is also good check it out

sunveda, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  10. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    http://chameleon.startsocialnetwork.com is this worth trying? at least looks impressive

irishcoder, May 16, 2010 IP