1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social networking sites to promote B2B site?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by EHubert, Apr 10, 2008.

Myspace, Facebook, and Squidoo get a lot of traffic, but is it a bad idea to use them to promote a B2B site? Any feedback would be appreciated.

EHubert, Apr 10, 2008 IP
    GoWithABC likes this.
  2. eng152

eng152 Banned

Best Answers:
    It depends on the site type. I use RSS feed to get nice traffic from FaceBook. But i don't know about the your web site type. You can promote you web site in correct area. Use A facebook group which relates to your business.

eng152, Apr 10, 2008 IP
    EHubert likes this.
  3. EHubert

EHubert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Does Facebook have better "groups" classifications than Myspace? I don't want "Mz. ThIcK BoOtY" adding my profile just to pull the logo off and associate herself with the product.

EHubert, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  4. amedia

amedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely checkout LinkedIn, there are a lot of business professionals on there. Also, look into ways of finding businesses on Myspace, Facebook etc. through certain search queries

amedia, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  5. criative

criative Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I think linkedin would be your best bet. MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, etc. is generally composed of kids and young adults... therefore less interested in B2B

criative, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  6. eileensuzan

eileensuzan Banned

Best Answers:
    All are best to your business interest if used properly.It is clear that about 8/10 of people that uses one or all of these sites do not know how to get the best from these communities.

eileensuzan, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  7. EHubert

EHubert Peon

Best Answers:
    What would be the best tactics to use? Adding only other business-related "friends"? Adding everybody for maximum exposure?(and living with the consequences) Still game planning and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.

EHubert, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  8. supremeadder

supremeadder Guest

Best Answers:
    if you setup 50-100 myspace profiles that are very exacting to what you need and not long sales ptches, you can then import friend id's of users that are in mlm and b2b user groups and add only them to the profiles you created. This will give you a better marking position to like minded people. If you seriously aggressive, hitting 100,000 in a month is not difficult.

supremeadder, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  9. gdrummer

gdrummer Peon

Best Answers:
    Why?

Try to use myspace search profiles for people with similar career interests :)

gdrummer, Apr 15, 2008 IP