1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I find some LOW QUALITY stock photos?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by balzak, Apr 22, 2008.

I know it might sounds strange but I am in need of some low quality stock photos for a school project. I would take them myself but time is running out.

Basically I need photos that look like they were taken by an average Joe with a basic digital camera rather than a professional in a studio with a nice camera.

Specifically, the pictures need to be of people standing in professional or semi-professional attire. Here is a pretty good example: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9578/sdgsd34g1qd4.jpg

I am looking for both men and women of different ethnicities.

Can anyone help me?

balzak, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  2. tonyc

tonyc Peon

Best Answers:
    Although sxc.hu has some great photos, there are many that are poorly shot. A bit of tweaking in photoshop can do the job too

tonyc, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  3. Plexcess

Plexcess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plexcess, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  4. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are cheating on your school project ? Well, good luck :)

login, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  5. briteday

briteday Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL! A matter of context, huh? I love it... they need to look like an amateur student did them... well, we intend to eventually put up a website that would probably fit your needs... but, does not exist yet. Sorry. Good luck!

briteday, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  6. balzak

balzak Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. You think I'm a photography student or something? No. I am doing a psychological research paper. I chose the topic and I designed the study and because of the nature of the research and the study, I will be needing these photos. Where I got the photos from is irrelevant to my grade.

balzak, Apr 23, 2008 IP