1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me identify a cms

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jamuna, May 10, 2008.

I have a plan to create a site for consumer complaints, in which any one can post their complaints on any consumer goods and readers can comment it too.

Can anyone recommend a CMS for this?

jamuna, May 10, 2008 IP
  2. Joomla Dude

Joomla Dude Banned

Best Answers:
    So you need a REVIEWS website. Ok great. We can do the best using Joomla CMS. You can have a very nice dynamic website with it with powerful admin backend.
    Thanks..

Joomla Dude, May 10, 2008 IP
  3. richrf

richrf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you can use a review script. One that you might want to look at is jReviews. However, the status of this Joomla module is unclear. One of the disastrous aspects of Joomla, is that the Joomla developers don't give a heck about the existing user base (this is a common attribute of opensource CMSs, other than Wordpress). As a result, the lone developer who supports jReviews (Alejandro) is busy trying to convert the module. A new module on a new platform = uncertainty.

I really haven't found any other review scripts that I like, so I am looking at building my own using Drupal. Go to DrupalModules.com for an idea of what you can do, if you have the time, knowledge, skill, and money, using Drupal.

Rich

richrf, May 10, 2008 IP
  4. emitind

emitind Peon

Best Answers:
    For a powerful out-of-the-box solution, the High 5 PHP review script - Version 3.0 - has just been made for public release.

Take a look at the new demonstration.

And here is a list of some of the main features of the new version.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

emitind, May 23, 2008 IP