1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gaming Article Writers Needed!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by andymayo, Jun 19, 2008.

You will get full credit on the www.xNineLivesx.com site for your work and at present this work is unpaid.

I do hope some people are interested and the articles can be about anything you like gaming related.

Thanks, Andy

andymayo, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  2. ProjectY

ProjectY Banned

Best Answers:
    IF your site had some pagerank, I will be willing to do it. But, your PR is 0.

ProjectY, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  3. optimizare

optimizare Active Member

Best Answers:
    andy I have a network of new gaming related blogs.. I already work with few people into making our own gaming blog network.. Some sites already get visitors from google although each site is rather new. We write top noch quality content. If you are willing to write articles everyday , unique ones, for your site then I can suggest a partnership, link trades with my gaming network.

Regards
    (pm me for urls if interested)

optimizare, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  4. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    My Pr will Be up on the next update.. or should be... Ill send you a messege then.

Im looking for article writers for unique content.. thats what this thread is about lol.. link me your sites please.

andymayo, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  5. vtuli09

vtuli09 Banned

Best Answers:
    hi i'm interested pm me the details

vtuli09, Jun 20, 2008 IP