1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social bookmark submissions, when?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by redsy, Jun 28, 2008.

I have a real estate service business and site www.hip-consultant.co.uk

I have done various methods to improve exposure ranking etc. This includes many SEO methods though not done anything with social bookmarking.

If i submit to social bookmarking sites, does this just need doing once or must you submit regularly?

Is there any good cheap services out there?

Please feel free to list your recommended services for me to check out.

Is there any good lists people have if i must do myself.

Thanks

redsy, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  2. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Real estate and social bookmarking wouldn't be the best mix, as far as I would say. In fact, many social bookmarking venues for real estate, such as Digg.com or StumbleUpon, will be a complete waste of time.

This is most apparent on Digg, since StumbleUpon does have a real estate category I believe. But I would properly tag your articles, or you'll release the rage of many SU users.

Personally, if I were you, I'd just do normal advertising / affiliate advertising / and SEO work. It'll be much more beneficial than social bookmarking ever would be.

(Think about it, when's the last time you told your friend, "Hey! This real estate firm is completely awesome! Everyone come look!)

zac439, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  3. jigolo

jigolo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also submit your site to web directories that related to your site services or products..

jigolo, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  4. redsy

redsy Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for honest appraisal!! i wont bother now, rep added.
    Does this still apply as i have a blog on my site http://www.hip-consultant.co.uk/blog/ with good very specific content, though not with a huge relevant audience i would not think

Submitted to large amount of directories in relevant caterories already. The area not really done is social bookmarking and wanted to know if people thought it would be idea for my site.

redsy, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  5. seoservice1

seoservice1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    seoservice1, Jul 2, 2008 IP