1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by webcosmo, May 28, 2008.

What are the best features you like on social networking sites. Can you think of any feature(s) that existing sites do not offer?

I am in the process of building one, looking for ideas on social networking site. Appreciate your thoughts.

webcosmo, May 28, 2008 IP
  2. denyo

denyo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, thats an interesting spot. I suppose many of us have that idea inside our head but dont know how to express it.

Features that existing site do not offer ?
    Hmm. Ad revenue sharing with its members . :d Many small networking sites offer this but tmost of them are scam or wont pay their members. :D

denyo, May 28, 2008 IP
    webcosmo likes this.
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thats definitely an interesting concept I must say. Could you give the name of some sites that offer that? Rep added:)

webcosmo, May 28, 2008 IP
  4. denyo

denyo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hm let me straightend up my mind and find that link on my bookmarks :D It will require some Long time os scrolling down! Lol ! Catch with you in a few moments

EDITED :

I found it ! You can check it here h**p://www.mypage5.com/view_comments.php?blogEnrty=8
    also i found another one dada.net !

Well both of them dont seem big enough bu you ll get an idea!

denyo, May 28, 2008 IP
  5. SjulyN

SjulyN Guest

Best Answers:
    Another good feature that is characteristic of nearly all popular social networks is Friends lists; "Refer friends" features, social circles and bookmarks pages would make your site interactive. Video and audio sharing are also popular features in Social Networking software. Moreover, for the last decade there's a tendency that Social networking transfers into niche SN and Business SN for big corporations and groups of professionals.
    For example, Pilot Group seem to develop their PG Social Networking Software due to the latest trends in Social Networking industry: social.pilotgroup.net

SjulyN, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  6. kobra

kobra Member

Best Answers:
    I think the biggest problem with everything on the internet is the SPAM, how to filter the good from the junk. Digg is trying something new with their recommendation system that has launched today.

kobra, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  7. jennesmith6

jennesmith6 Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree completely...

jennesmith6, Jul 2, 2008 IP