1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Client, Invoice, Quote CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by litebulb1, Jul 5, 2008.

I work on a lot of computers and I am looking for a CMS that I can keep track of clients and what computers they have. So the client part needs to be very customizable so that I can put in type of computer, speed, RAM, etc. I then would like to be able to create invoice/quotes under their client file.

If the clients could view their invoice and pay online that would be a plus. Any suggesting would be greatly appreciated.

litebulb1, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's a Free OpenSource custom computer builder script that might help with custom building features & billing at least. I've never tried it, but the reviews are pretty good on it :) http://sourceforge.net/projects/computerbuilder .

Hope it helps, Good luck!

scorpionagency, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  3. litebulb1

litebulb1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I looked at computer builder and it was pretty good but it did not have anything for keeping track of clients.

I think what I am looking for is a web based pos system that runs on unix php and mysql and has a customizable client database.

litebulb1, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  4. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean like this free OpenSource one: www.phppointofsale.com ?

scorpionagency, Jul 6, 2008 IP