1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need ur suggestions to improve design of my website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by shamal, Aug 27, 2008.

Hie all, need ur suggestions to improve design of my website, http://www.ecare4all.com, please visit and post me replies if there's some suggestions...
    Also want to learn cms, plz send useful links of tutorials

shamal, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  2. Snoppy

Snoppy Guest

Best Answers:
    Personally I would use ”warmer” colours…….to me the design is a bit to cold – but heyyyy dude that is just me, I might just be the minority ;)

Snoppy, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  3. Xcentric Media

Xcentric Media Peon

Best Answers:
    1.) Add a third color into the two prominent colors currently being used. Perhaps even try changing the current colors.

2.) Make sure that you're using the same font style for the different sections for more continuity.

3.) Give the site more white space, or at least font space. It's too crowded.

Xcentric Media, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  4. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree. White space is desperately needed. The text is way too crowded on your site for me to even want to navigate the site.

Also, I found it distressing that I had to navigate through 3 links to get to any real content. At that point, I would just back out of a site completely.

Just my opinion. Good luck.

magicinthedesert, Aug 29, 2008 IP