1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is There Anything Better than Adobe Photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Bohol, Sep 8, 2008.

Adobe Photoshop is quite expensive. The Photoshop price tag can be used to feed the whole town of an Asian country for a three meals.

Is there anything better than Photoshop? Is Photoshop really the best photo-editing software?

Bohol, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  2. amirsalmani

amirsalmani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes the photoshop is best photo-editing software..

But if you feel like it expensive you could simply download the crack version of it.

You have to find out the torrent for crack version and then simply download it through any software like U-torrent or isohunt etc.

amirsalmani, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  3. pubdomainshost.com

pubdomainshost.com Peon

Best Answers:
    DP doesn't recommend cracks .. @ amir

Bohol - have a look at GIMP - open source image editing software [Gnu Image Manipulation Program]. I use it and it gives pretty good results as well.

pubdomainshost.com, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  4. e-mail2u

e-mail2u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gimp is just as good as photoshop, trust me once mastered you can not tell the difference between an image created on photoshop and one created using gimp.

A big price tag does not mean it is the best...

I tried photoshop once and hated it, it did not have some of the features that comes with Gimp from install.

e-mail2u, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  5. pablo_ac

pablo_ac Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Photoshop is the best, GIMP is just the worst design program ever...

pablo_ac, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  6. RetrOFiT

RetrOFiT Peon

Best Answers:
    despite their popularity bootleg versions of most programs still carry a huge risk in downloading them, you can never really tell whether the ISO or the torrent you downloaded is virus free or not. and not to mention that you might as well want to forget about technical support from the software's company since they aren't willing to provide it for pirated versions. GIMP seems to be the lesser of two evils in here since its free and as good as PS.

RetrOFiT, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  7. dreamcon

dreamcon Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many softwares in the market....which are better than photoshop,,,,,but all are very expensive......to edit photos and images,....you can search on google and you will come across many such softwares.

dreamcon, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  8. DadsCashBlog

DadsCashBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Photoshop - Yes, GIMP - No

I've tried GIMP and I am not impressed with the interface. Ok, depending on what you are doing - if online photo projects, and basic web graphics you could go with Photoshop Elements for around $99. Almost everything that the full version has, the biggest difference is no CMYK support for print. You could download the trial version to see if that works for you.

BTW - Full version of PS - do you have any kids in school? If so, students qualify for education pricing. I'm just sayin'.

There are tons of PS tutorials on the web to do virtually everything. I would guess it's the industry standard. A great place to learn some PS tuts is at photoshopusertv .com - great stuff plus free video podcast. Check it out.

Daddy - DadsCashBlog

DadsCashBlog, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  9. mike_eci

mike_eci Peon

Best Answers:
    such as ..? Let's hear about them? :rolleyes:

Photoshop is the best image editor. Period.

mike_eci, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  10. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Photoshop has a lot of learning curves. It takes time and patience to learn all the functions. Does anyone know some of the best Photoshop video tutorials in the Net.

Bohol, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  11. e-mail2u

e-mail2u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bohol,

Any graphics software has a learning curve, it takes time and patience lots of hours of work. But in the end it is all worth it. Even i still learn new tricks every day.

Geoff

e-mail2u, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  12. dan208

dan208 Peon

Best Answers:
    Along with the others I recommend the GIMP, but you should also get Inkscape, which is also free. You can compare it to Illustrator which is a vector based design program.

dan208, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  13. dpsubi1

dpsubi1 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    there are few alternatives for photoshop. but they are not better than photoshop. For me, photoshop is the best.

you can use the trial versions for some time when your required if you are not affoard to buy the licensed version. I do not recommand to use cracked versions

dpsubi1, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  14. snake charmer

snake charmer Guest

Best Answers:
    its all about Photoshop! its worth investing in. once youve got your head round it you wont look back!

snake charmer, Sep 11, 2008 IP