1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me with my WP site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Buhawi, Nov 12, 2008.

I have a regular site, not a blog, which is running on Wordpress (second link on my signature). I would appreciate any help on all or any of the following:

• How to place specific meta tags (title, description, keywords) for specific pages on the site. I want different meta tags for each page.
    • How to prevent specific pages of my website from being indexed by the search engines (an example is this page)
    I really would appreciate your help on this. Thanks!

Buhawi, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  2. Mark.C

Mark.C Guest

Best Answers:
    look into a plugin for WP, in particular, <link>wp.uberdose.com/2007/03/24/all-in-one-seo-pack</link> does a good job.

Mark.C, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  3. Buhawi

Buhawi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. But I'm already using this plugin. Am I missing something? :confused:

Buhawi, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  4. budfox

budfox Peon

Best Answers:
    For each post you should be writing the Title, Desription, and Keywords in the fields that this plugin provides. Those become Meta Tags for your individual post pages.

budfox, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  5. Buhawi

Buhawi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, budfox! But my site is not a blog, it's a regular site running on Wordpress. Any idea how to deal with this?

Buhawi, Nov 13, 2008 IP