1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Automated Tools Do You Use for Instagram Post Scheduling?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Charles Olson, Apr 11, 2024.

Hey everyone,

I'm curious to know what automated services for scheduling posts you all are using to manage your Instagram profiles efficiently. I've been trying to streamline my content creation and posting process to save time and boost my online presence.

Could you share which tools you use and why you prefer them? Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Charles Olson, Apr 11, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Meta business suite does the job for me.

Admittedly it's mostly FB posts that I schedule but the same tool works for both platforms.

sarahk, Apr 11, 2024 IP
  3. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    I personally use Later for scheduling Instagram posts because of its user-friendly interface and ability to preview my feed. I've also heard good things about Buffer and Hootsuite for managing multiple social media platforms simultaneously. Feel free to try them out and see which one works best for you!

GreenHost.Cloud, Apr 14, 2024 IP
  4. scoty_and

scoty_and Active Member

Best Answers:
    until now, i still use Meta business suite :)

scoty_and, Apr 16, 2024 IP
  5. Luiza31

Luiza31 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Meta business

Luiza31, Apr 17, 2024 IP
  6. infernal2016

infernal2016 Member

Best Answers:
    Later: This tool allows you to bulk schedule Instagram posts, carousels, Stories, and Reels. It also provides analytics to help you measure performance, learn the best time to post, and get hashtag suggestions.
    Brandwatch: This is a social media management platform that offers a unified calendar for scheduling content across various platforms, including Instagram. It’s particularly useful for larger teams and provides a clear view of all scheduled content.
    Agorapulse: Mentioned as a centralized social planning tool, Agorapulse promises to streamline your social media scheduling across multiple platforms.

infernal2016, Apr 21, 2024 IP
  7. Eric beach

Eric beach Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure! Here's a suitable response:

---

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out! If you're looking for automated services to schedule posts and manage your Instagram profiles efficiently, pro-builder might be just what you need. It's a comprehensive tool that helps you schedule posts, reels, and manage content for major social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.

What sets pro-builder.cloud apart is its ability to automate detailed actions for each platform, making your content creation and posting process more streamlined and saving you valuable time.

Feel free to check it out and see if it fits your needs! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Eric beach, Apr 26, 2024 IP