1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Games' started by HunterWoods, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Elijah Patrik

Elijah Patrik Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell me a good game to play on my phone. I'm not sure what to choose.

Elijah Patrik, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm stuck with 3, everything else is so heavily laden with ads that they get quickly uninstalled
    1. ingress
    2. killer sudoku
    3. wordscapes

sarahk, Mar 29, 2023 IP
  3. TAYMOR

TAYMOR Peon

Best Answers:
    I play fifa games on the ps4 alot. it needs to fifa coins if you want to improve your playing level. do you know the best way to get coins?

TAYMOR, Apr 5, 2023 IP
  4. ninja455

ninja455 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guy, im a fifa lover and i spend most of my time with my ps5 console. i tried many ways like:
    1. Play matches: One of the simplest ways to earn coins in FIFA is by playing matches in FUT. You will earn coins for every game you play, and the more games you win, the more coins you'll earn.

2. Complete Objectives: Completing objectives in FUT will reward you with coins. These objectives can include daily or weekly challenges, squad building challenges (SBCs), and objectives tied to special events.

3. Sell unwanted players and items: You can sell unwanted players and items in your FUT club for coins. Look for players or items that are in high demand and sell them for a higher price to earn more coins.

4. Invest in players: You can buy players at a low price and then sell them when their value increases. This requires some research on the market and understanding which players are in demand.

5. Participate in the Transfer Market: The Transfer Market is a place where you can buy and sell players and items. You can try to buy players at a low price and then sell them for a higher price to earn coins.

6. FIFA Points: You can purchase FIFA points with real money and use them to open packs in FUT. These packs contain players, items, and coins.
      Remember, earning coins in FUT takes time and effort if you need a faster way you can purchase coins from current websites like MrGeek, MMOGA and etc. buy cheap fut 23 coins here.

ninja455, Apr 5, 2023 IP
  5. jackjns12

jackjns12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm currently playing Alan Wake 2, great game

jackjns12, Nov 17, 2023 IP
  6. cacatuss

cacatuss Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently playing WoW, cool old game.
    Here are a couple of interesting facts you probably didn't know

1. Boosts for Levels: In World of Warcraft, a "boost" refers to a service that allows players to instantly level up a character to a specific level. This can be particularly useful for players who want to experience higher-level content without going through the lower-level zones.

2. Character Boost Origins: The concept of character boosts was introduced in World of Warcraft with the release of the Warlords of Draenor expansion in 2014. This feature aimed to provide players with a quicker way to join their friends or experience the current expansion content.

3. Level 58 Death Knights: Death Knights, a hero class in WoW, receive a unique form of boost. When players create a Death Knight character, it starts at level 58, allowing them to jump straight into the Wrath of the Lich King expansion content.

4. Boost for Professions: In addition to character boosts, WoW also introduced profession boosts. Players can use a boost token to instantly advance one of their characters' professions to a higher skill level, saving time and effort in leveling up crafting skills.

5. Veteran Bonus Boost: Some expansions include additional perks for veteran players who already have high-level characters. For example, the Warlords of Draenor expansion offered a free boost to level 90 for players who purchased and logged in during the expansion's release.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2024
    cacatuss, Feb 5, 2024 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You can laugh all you want but I bought a 1982 Pacman game that used to be in an arcade all those years ago. It's a great big thing about the size of a large armchair. I have it in my basement and I just love it, thing still works great.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 5, 2024 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. bgpgrid

bgpgrid Peon

Best Answers:
    GT7 and COD:MW3

bgpgrid, Mar 12, 2024 IP
  9. vinger

vinger Peon

Best Answers:
    After completing RDR 2, I have not yet started anything from single player games. But I play the latest FIFA and CS 2 in my free time.

vinger, Apr 12, 2024 IP
  10. GokhanGok

GokhanGok Peon

Best Answers:
    wow

GokhanGok, Apr 17, 2024 IP
  11. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

SpacePhoenix, Jun 15, 2024 IP
  12. Grace Saunders

Grace Saunders Peon

Best Answers:
    I find computer games extremely boring and don't play them, preferring to play 'real' games outdoors like tennis.

Grace Saunders, Jun 23, 2024 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I discovered Magic Streets https://buildit.games/magicstreets/ about 6 months ago but have only just started playing it properly. It's a location based game - along the lines of Pokemon Go, I guess. It's got lots of the good features of the now defunct Walking Dead Our World and Wizards Unite so it's reasonably intuitive. If you play other RPG games it's probably like those too. I like the team based play with personal and team challenges. Add "iTamer" as a friend if you decide to give it a whirl.

My personal settlement - it's in Cartagena, Colombia and I love being transported back there, seeing the sea and the lagoon.

[​IMG]

and the view from home back in New Zealand with critters to kill, caves and dungeons to clear and resources to collect.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Jun 24, 2024 IP
  14. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    Baseball Ultimate GM.It's an app game.

vrwrys, Jun 26, 2024 at 5:34 PM IP
    sarahk likes this.