1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which decade was the most creative in Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by vrwrys, Jun 30, 2024 at 5:44 PM.

?

The most creative era in movies.

1. 10's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 20's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 30's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 40's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 50's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 60's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 70's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 80's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 90's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 00's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I chose the 70's.Some of the most iconic movies were created during that time.Like Jaws ,Star Wars, Halloween,Planet Of The Apes,to name a few.However,when it comes to movies, I can watch almost anything from any era,it all depends on my mood.But,there was a time where really good movies were being produced and the 70's was it.How about you?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2024 at 5:56 PM
    vrwrys, Jun 30, 2024 at 5:44 PM IP
  2. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Member

Best Answers:
    Determining the "most creative" decade in Hollywood is subjective and depends on individual preferences for style, genre, and cinematic innovation. However, many film historians and critics highlight the 1970s as a particularly creative period in Hollywood.

The 1970s, often referred to as the "New Hollywood" era, was a time of significant change and innovation in the film industry. During this period, a new wave of young, creative filmmakers, including Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, George Lucas, and Steven Spielberg, began to emerge. These directors broke away from traditional storytelling norms and experimented with narrative structures, themes, and visual styles.

Films from this era, such as "The Godfather," "Star Wars," "Jaws," "Taxi Driver," and "Apocalypse Now," are considered by many as some of the most influential in cinema history.

However, creativity is not limited to this era. Each decade has brought its own advancements and contributions to the film industry, from the advent of sound in the 1920s, the golden age of Hollywood in the 1930s and 1940s, the introduction of wide-screen technology in the 1950s, to the rise of independent cinema in the 1990s and the digital revolution of the 21st century.

Peter Reinhard, Jul 1, 2024 at 3:33 AM IP
    vrwrys likes this.
  3. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't have said it any better myself, but opinions is what I'm searching for and I wanted to hear yours. Instead, I get a lecture.

vrwrys, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:27 AM IP