1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tell me a program or a website with a cheat of search queries for Bing

Discussion in 'Bing' started by norahcaldwell64, Sep 28, 2024.

In the Bing webmaster panel, in the Keyword Research section, I noticed that my competitors use search query boosting.
    For example, for a bookstore, they add keywords and the address of their site, for example:

buy books domain.com, Impressions 800

And they have a very large number of Impressions, i.e. this is clearly artificial boosting by bots or other tools (I have books as an example).

I tried to search for a site or program so that I could try something similar. But I only found tools for Google and Yandex. Maybe someone can tell me if there are ready-made solutions to try catch boosting with queries? I understand the risks of being banned in search.

norahcaldwell64, Sep 28, 2024 IP
  2. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    While there might not be specific tools for Bing like those available for Google or Yandex, a good approach is to focus on organic strategies like optimizing your content for relevant keywords and providing value to visitors. Building a strong online presence takes time, but it can lead to more sustainable success in the long run.

GreenHost.Cloud, Sep 29, 2024 IP