1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with the creation of the installation packages

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Seyen, Oct 13, 2024 at 9:38 AM.

I planned a software on Visual Studio 2002, in C#. The software has a series of dependencies and nuget packages to which it affixes. I finished the software and I would need to create an installation package to insert it in the stations, making all the necessary DLLs (OLEDB, Interop word, etc ...) are also installed.
    I tried to do everything with the Microsoft Visual Studio Installer Project 2022 extension, which should easily create a package. The problem that when I pass the project it does not detect any dependence. I also tried to make a simple program of a mere empty form to see if the problem was my project. But even in this trivial software no dependence is ever detected.
    I'm desperate ...

Seyen, Oct 13, 2024 at 9:38 AM IP
  2. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    You've put much effort into it, those dependency issues can be real roadblocks. Have you considered checking the project settings or perhaps trying a different installer tool? It might help to dive into some forums or communities where others have faced similar challenges, they might have some insights that can help you move forward.

GreenHost.Cloud, Oct 15, 2024 at 4:19 AM IP