1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many social media links to add to my digital business card?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Gavin Anthony Wilson, Dec 14, 2023.

Hello everyone! Hope you'll all wrap up this year and greet the new one in the best possible way. I had a few unexpected tasks here and there, so December has been quite hectic. You all helped a lot when I was asking around about making an electronic business cards. I decided on the maker thanks to the reviews someone shared (thanks again!) so I thought of asking one extra question here. I read that I can add more than twenty social media links with their icons. I guess this number comes in handy for example for content writers - they can showcase different types of content they wrote, the more the better. I was only going to add the links to the company's Instagram/LinkedIn/Facebook profiles and my own LinkedIn profile. Is this okay? How many social media links did you add? Am I right to assume that this sort of depends on the industry?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
    Gavin Anthony Wilson, Dec 14, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd limit it to the platforms you maintain the most and that don't have replicated information on. Less is more. Know your market, know the platforms they use most.

sarahk, Dec 14, 2023 IP
  3. Gavin Anthony Wilson

Gavin Anthony Wilson Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, I have no choice but to thank you again! Yes, that's the one I picked. Ok, I'll do it like this, I got the confirmation I needed. Cheers!

Thank you! I agree, less is more here. Good point about replicated information.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2024
    Gavin Anthony Wilson, Dec 15, 2023 IP
  4. Aron Prins

Aron Prins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey!

You're on the right track by focusing on the essential platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.

Quality over quantity is key, so it's important to prioritize the platforms that align with your goals and industry.

For content writers, highlighting a few key platforms where your work shines can make a strong impact.

Ultimately, it's about choosing the platforms that best represent your brand and resonate with your target audience.

Good luck with your electronic business cards!

Aron Prins, Apr 11, 2024 IP
    Gavin Anthony Wilson likes this.
  5. Mark Elijah

Mark Elijah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For your digital business card, 3-4 links are ideal! Focus on the platforms most relevant to you and your industry. Company pages (LinkedIn, FB, Instagram) and your own LinkedIn profile sound perfect. Having too many links can be overwhelming. If you have a lot of content, consider a link to a portfolio website instead.

Mark Elijah, Apr 14, 2024 IP
  6. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Adding just a few key social media links like Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, along with your own profile, is definitely okay. The number of social media links you add can vary depending on your industry and the type of content you want to showcase. It's always best to prioritize the most relevant platforms for your business or personal brand.

GreenHost.Cloud, Apr 15, 2024 IP
  7. Peggy-Beijia

Peggy-Beijia Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm working for a health company that at that time needed to link our social media platforms to the card. After a lot of research, i found this platform so helpful. Avatalk-digital business card, which also offers an AI persona and is available 24/7, is worth checking it out.

Peggy-Beijia, Sep 30, 2024 IP
  8. OnlineProxyIo

OnlineProxyIo Peon

Best Answers:
    Adding 3-4 social media links — it's professional and keeps the focus clear. The number of links depends on the industry, quality over quantity is key.

OnlineProxyIo, Oct 6, 2024 IP
  9. InultiAFF

InultiAFF Peon

Best Answers:
    you’re good to add links to the company’s profiles and your own LinkedIn. 3 to 5 links is ideal—focus on the most relevant ones. it does depend on your industry; content writers can showcase more, but keep it clean and relevant.

InultiAFF, Oct 15, 2024 at 7:40 AM IP