1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 1/2 years before I move abroad

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tibberous, Apr 30, 2023.

I want out of the USA! I want to save up as much as I can in the next year and a half, then go overseas. I have an in-office sales job. I am going to see what the commissions are like over the next six months, then decide whether to keep it or get another sales job. Worst case I should make $50,000 in the next year.

But, I also kind of want a plan B idea. I was thinking of starting a darkweb marketplace, or even a tumbling service (https://www.guru99.com/best-bitcoin-mixers-tumblers.html)

Or, a nonprofit charity to build a school/orphanage in another country. I could pay affiliates a percentage of the donations as commission, then use the money to setup a place overseas.

Both of these I could run from overseas. If I went to a non-extradition country, I'd be that much safer, and I could not let people from my new home country use the marketplace, so as to not break local laws.

The darknet marketplace aligns more with my skills because I have coded regular e-commerce sites in the past, both in pure PHP and code igniter. There is an opensource script online built on Laravel on git, and it has the code to work with Bitcoin, which is like the one thing I haven't done (I used a normal merchant gateway to do credit cards).

The charity would be cooler and actually aligns with what I want to do (ie: "my purpose"). But, in a lot of ways it seems harder to market. Charities have to register and compete against established charities.

The chinese are going to Afghanistan () I want to go there too. The darkweb could be a great way for the afghan people and the Taliban to make money because they don't need to worry about US laws or extradition. If I had enough Bitcoin, I could hopefully pay the Taliban to let me stay in the country and protect me and let me setup a place where I could harbor other rich expats. I'd be cool with converting to Islam and marrying a Muslim girl if it meant I could finally live in peace.

tibberous, Apr 30, 2023 IP
  2. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    Your plan about staying in the country sounds quite dangerous. But the dream - marrying a Muslim girl and live in peace is really nice. I would like to know about your adventures, hope you are in safe.

MargoFarrel, May 2, 2023 IP