1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1 Years with Visitor no rank on Alexa.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by suwandichen13, Jul 20, 2015.

I have website on proxy niche, nearly about 10 months website ages. according GOogle Analytic , average unique visitor is 40 - 50 but i wonder why my site dont have alexa rank until now?

here my website url : https://www.web2unblock.com

letme hear your opinion guys.

suwandichen13, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa is fictional BS. they don't have access to your server's traffic or numbers, so how are they generating values at all? Simple, they rely on legacy versions of IE that were tracking you through a back-room deal with M$, tracking scripts and cookies that make privacy experts cringe and products like adblockpro actively block, and if all that fails?

THEY PULL A NUMBER OUT THEIR ASS!!!

Alexa Rank as of about 2003 has been 100% grade A FICTION, completely irrelevant and meaningless.

Kind of like that half dozen adverts in scripttardery on your site that I'd never see in the first place, or that I wouldn't even show up as a visitor since I have GA blocked too. Compare your server logs using a tool like Analog or Webalizer (the actual MEANINGFUL stats tracking) to your Google Analytics and you might be in for a surprise how different the numbers are.

But as I keep saying, if you need some goofy scripttard bull like Google analtyics to piss on your page just for some statistics, you need better server management skills and/or are obsessing on statistical values that could be manipulated to say anything you wanted them to say...

Or more specifically, anything the SEO scam artist wants them to say.

Now that said, there are MORE than a few faux-pas in the markup that could be getting you slapped down or outright ignored, much less make the page less efficient. Static scripting in the markup where it can't be cached, improper use of the keywords META, pointless use of HTML 5-tardery even as HTML 5-tardery goes. (I don't believe in SECTION, HEADER or NAV, but do you REALLY need ALL THREE at the top?!?), content preceding the H1, double-breaks and non-breaking spaces doing padding's job, incomplete/inaccessible FORM, LEGEND without a FIELDSET, attributes like ALIGN that have no business in any code written after 1997, presentational classes, clearfix like it's still 2001, gibberish placement of a </head> AFTER </body>, GA script in the wrong place.... It's got PROBLEMS!

... more so if we were to talk the broken fixed width layout, presence of bootcrap that you don't actually seem to be using, borderline illegible colour contrasts, useless fixed metric (pixel) sized fonts, and general "accessibility, what's that" design concepts.

There's a LOT I'd be fixing on that site before dicking around worrying about statistics.

deathshadow, Jul 20, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your advice. i will fix it.

suwandichen13, Jul 20, 2015 IP