1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 High-Profit Redesign Priorities

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by staffsergeantpeterson, Dec 4, 2008.

After stumbling for about an hour last night I found a decent resource that I would like to share. Mostly I would also like to hear everyones take on the article. Do you think this article is accurate. This isn't a spam, nor a promo, it was a good read with good info.
    See The Sample:

10 High-Profit Redesign Priorities
    Summary:
    Several usability findings lead directly to higher sales and increased customer loyalty. These design tactics should be your first priority when updating your website.
    I often write about the top mistakes in Web design, but what are the top things you can do to make more money? Following here are 10 Internet tactics with a particularly high return on investment (ROI).

1. Email Newsletters
    Email newsletters let you maintain a relationship with your customers that lasts beyond their visits to your site. The newsletter is the perfect website companion because it answers a different user need: newsletters keep customers informed and in touch with the company; websites give customers detailed information and let them perform business transactions.
    Newsletters are fairly cheap. They require little technology and mustn't be published too frequently. If you don't have a newsletter, then publishing one is probably the single-highest ROI action you can take to improve your Internet presence. If you do have a newsletter, then improving it according to research findings will likely make it several times more valuable to your organization. (Most of the newsletters we've tested failed to meet users' expressed desire for good communication.)

Newsletters have one more benefit: they are the primary way to liberate your site from dependence on search engines. In the long run, achieving this liberation is one of the most important strategic challenges facing Internet managers.

The Rest of the Article is posted here: http://www.useit.com/alertbox/high-roi.html

staffsergeantpeterson, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  2. rudyi

rudyi Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.

rudyi, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  3. S3vEn

S3vEn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing bro, gonna keep reading :D

S3vEn, Dec 5, 2008 IP