1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Steps To Making An Extra $1,000 Per Month Easilya

Discussion in 'General Business' started by VukasinI, Feb 7, 2013.

I've benefited a great deal over the past few weeks from the threads here on Digital Point so I feel it to be my obligation, yet a pleasure, to share my easy to follow steps to extra income.

I'll be using the example of people having issues with Time Management. Lets Get Started:

1. Think of a Problem That Many People Have & Need A Solution To Immediately.

2. Make A Website With A Title Related To the Niche For The Problem(You Can Set Up A Hosted Wordpress Site or A Free Blogger.)

3. Do Some Research On The Problem If You're Not Sure Of How To Solve It. A Few Google Searches Should Do The Trick.

4. Make A Nice Size List Of Solutions To The Problem, Then Make It Into A PDF File. For Example, I Would Make A List of 50 - 100 Ways To Assist People With Time Management.

5. Make A Catchy Title For Your Ebook, Then Have A Ebook Cover Made. There Are Many People On Fiverr Who Will Create A Professional Ebook Cover For You For $5.

6. Setup A Paypal account, Then Upload Your Ebook Online To Either Your Website or UPLOADnSELL.com (For No Cost).

7. Offer Your Ebook As A Free Download For People Who Donate To Your Site. Say Something Along the Lines: "Buy Me Lunch For The Day And I'll Provide You With My $100 Value Book Only Sold To 25 Readers: ("Insert Title Here") As A Token Of My Appreciation."

8. Put Your Paypal Link Inside The Donation Box, Then Place It In An Area Of Your Site That Makes It Stick Out Like A Sore Thumb So Every Visitor Is Forced To Notice It.

9. Add A Few Pages Of Content To Your Site. Make Sure The Content Is Related To The Niche And Is Seen As Valuable To Readers(SEO Optimized Wouldn't Hurt). Use Unique Content So You Can Enjoy Organic Content To The Fullest. Videos And Pics Also Help Distinguish Your Content(I Use Window Movie Maker).

10. Generate Traffic! Get Targeted Traffic(People Who Actually Would Have A Need For Your Solution). If Done Correctly, You Should Be Able To Get 200 Sales. Also Ping It To Search Engines So It Gets Indexed Especially If You Do SEO. I Personally Make Around $3,000 Per Site I Use This Technique On Even On Free Sites, But Im Pretty Good At SEO Myself(WARNING:Once You Start Diving In SEO, Theres No Turning Back).

Bonus Tip: Find A Related Product On ClickBanks To Advertise On Your Website. By Doing this, You Wont Be Putting All Of Your Eggs In One Basket(More $$Income$$)

Thats It! This Is What I Do To Make Maybe 50% of My Income! What Are You Waiting For?? Get To Researching And Writing!!

VukasinI, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. djordjije

djordjije Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a niche that I would like to tap into, but I am not sure how profitable it would be. I played with the Google keyword tool and Google sets, checked competition etc. All seem to be low. Would like to discuss it in a PM

djordjije, Feb 7, 2013 IP