1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 ways to make your business more efficient

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jasminelane, Nov 28, 2012.

1. interservermike

interservermike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your business is not running well , there can be a a lot of reasons behind it. Here are some suggestions:
    1. Take time to review your business plan/ Marketing Plan
    2. Evaluate it, find your specific target market
    2. Once you determined your Target Market, Plan again your marketing strategy from there.
    3. Find out what are the most effective ways to attract traffic for your business
    4. Create some promotions , special offers and discounts
    5. Networking, know other people/ businesses and be partners . You can join events here to get to know some people, and create contacts.
    6. Branding your company. Create a Logo and use it always for people to remember you.
    7. Make your self known to the public. Join/ sponsor events to help you being noticed.
    8. Engage in Online Marketing, make your own website , make sure it is very well organized, be active in social media, SEO, email marketing, affiliate programs and other effective online marketing.
    9. Make sure to follow up on potential prospects, do not give up
    10. Deliver and Satisfy clients so you can build a long term relationship with them. It can inspire word of mouth referrals to help you get more clients.

I hope these simple tips can help :)

interservermike, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. sabrina

sabrina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people assume it is easy. They think "lets make an online business without investing any money".

Opening a physical store is much more easy and efficient, because you will have your relatives & friends supporting. You will have neighbours and people coming to help / sponsor you. And you have just one little local market to compete.

On the other hand, nobody will help you with you online shop because most of your relatives don't know what to buy online, and you have the whole planet's market to compete, instead of your local.

SSL Certificate is another major thing !

sabrina, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. jakejoh10

jakejoh10 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Something that really helped me was writing down my goals, everyday.

This made me much more organized and focused, and as a result, my business became more efficient.

Jake

jakejoh10, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. Dkhost

Dkhost Peon

Best Answers:
    Allow some small discounts on your business products,design your company logo in such a way that it automatically attracts customers,provide service to your customers 24/7 if possible introduce new products when ever possible because customers keep looking for new things

Dkhost, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its hard to find the problems, so just go back through your sales process. This will help a lot especially, when you do testings with how your customers react. It can be simple as re-wording your email thats being sent out.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  6. Abegail

Abegail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For any business you need money, time, man power and patience, if you have these things then you can get great success

Abegail, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  7. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, you need a little bit of luck as well. I want to point out, when I say luck, I mean by "labor under correct knowledge".

James Byun, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  8. Tracydcarrow

Tracydcarrow Peon

Best Answers:
    We business needs to run as efficiently as possible. so we are few techniques which makes your business efficient.

Create effective business processes.
    Make it easy to work with team.
    Make your money work harder.
    Employ a managed service in your business.
    effective, smart and easy way for business work & Make staff more efficient.

Tracydcarrow, Jan 5, 2013 IP