1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100% Profitable PTC business...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yogesh1099, Jan 30, 2010.

Hello,
    After months and months of monitoring successful PTC websites, and analyzing the reasons behind PTC scams, I designed a system which makes the PTC business success oriented. With the system at my hands, i needed a script and i tried all the PTC scripts available over the internet, and couldn't get desired results. So, I went on to write my own PTC script, and after 2-3 months of coding, re-coding, debugging and testing,(starting from scratch) I successfully competed the script. But soon I realized and that's what my study comprehends, that PTC is not just about having a script and domain. What you need is 'Time', 'Trustworthy Crew' and 'Business Skills', yes! and by business skills i mean, regular updates, response to feedback, fund management, etc. And unfortunately I lack all the three criteria . If you think you have (or can acquire) these three needs, please read on.

Alright, now a little about the script. Usually, what happens is, the admin and the staff get so involved in the money ins & outs that they are not able to concentrate on the problems of their members, and this script sorts out that problem by completely automating money ins & outs and management of money. Another factor is security, which was my primary consideration, and i did my best in implementing as many cheat detection systems as possible. The script detects and automatically bans any member resorting to illegal techniques of making money out of you. And in the administration area you can find a list of all such members who are suspicious of any such activity and the rest is upto you. The looks have been my least consideration, so you will have to deal with it, although it looks perfect from my perspective. It resembles the Anecdota theme of smf forums. I dont want you worrying about other features, though the list is enormous. So all in all, the script manages every major aspect of PTC's, you just need to concentrate on your members happiness and everything would be fine.

I would be guiding you and help you setup the PTC properly, it's got paypal implementation, that is, you need to have a verified Paypal premier/business (preferably business) account. I did not implement Alertpay, simply because I dont like it as much. But If you want I can implement that as well. I will help you interface the script with your paypal account, no need to worry. I will also help setup the forum. If you are interested in this business opportunity, please PM me and I'd send you more details.

Thank you,
    Best Regards

yogesh1099, Jan 30, 2010 IP