1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1000 Websites owner expected revenue !!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Avallon1, May 31, 2014.

Hi All,

I am thinking to start a company and take investment from couple of friends to publish 1000 websites within 6 months, starting with 50 websites in the 1st month.

I don't pretend that all the websites will be a quality websites, but all the content will be original (CopyScape)

And will make some SEO for each website (white hat techniques)

So I have couple of questions..
    1. Do you think that will turn to something big ?
    2. Which industries should I concentrate when starting new websites ? (high CPC keywords)

Also I am open to suggestions .

Avallon1, May 31, 2014 IP
  2. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't have experience with websites made for SEO then you risk ban and it will be the end of your business. But when you have funds for it and person who can plan everything for you then your chances for success grow. You can't predict to what it will turn, but if you work on something and spend your time then you have better chance.

http://www.wordstream.com/articles/most-expensive-keywords

prawyyy, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Let us know if it has worked for you. I personally doubt that it will, since the time when you can create 1000 websites and make money is long gone. Keep in mind that the techniques you're mentioning are now considered to be spammy and have been diligently fought against by Google.

I am also curious how you're going to get your business going. Are you using free hosting or something? Even if you only pay $10/mo for hosting each site, it will amount to $10,000 in monthly expenses. For you to make $10,000/mo back with the websites that will still be more or less brand new is simply not possible.

You are not mentioning what affiliate/publishing program you're going to use. I assume it's AdSense. Well, if they ever connect all your website they will identify them as MFA and you can easily lose your account.

qwikad.com, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  4. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Pal,

Question my sanity, 1,000 webs for real? The amount of SEO being inputted is definitely colossus and costly.
    What I suggest is to undergo a massive plan to create say 30-50 authority websites, scale them up and yield highly. This is much more effective than scaling MFAs which won't rank high over time.

Thank-you.

Commoner, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds very reasonable if you are able to Develop/Publish a web site every 4 hours non stop 24 hours 7 days a week....... I'll be anxiously waiting for your first web site........

NetStar, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  6. Avallon1

Avallon1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @qwikad.com All the 1000 websites will be on 3 servers, I am already managing 600K page views per day on a single server ;) so that is not the issue.

@prawyyy I am afraid to get banned from google for many websites with the same owner on same IP ranges.

@Commoner Although every single one of them will have original content updated every few days, but still very risky thats why I am discussing the idea here. Tried to google it but didn't find anyone talked about similar ideas (positively or even negatively)

Avallon1, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  7. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Avallon1,

So you're going to take the risk of mass launching tiny sites and scale em all up?! Nothing wrong with them!

Cheers,
    Commoner

Commoner, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  8. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you will have any problems with Google as long as they are all original quality content. But I don't have any idea how your going to pull that off unless you either buy the websites or hire a ton of content writers.

Greg

Soulwatcher, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  9. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Greg,

I'm afraid not, 1,000 websites required say 2 articles each and about 2,000 articles. This is not impossible but the cost ... can't imagine!

Commoner, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not even sure then I understand your business plan of running 1000 sites... With the 600k daily views will it not make more sense to manage the current sites, improving their content and visibility thus making oodles of money? Why in the world would you be spreading yourself so thin?

qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  11. Avallon1

Avallon1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My current 600K PV website CPC is really low. And I need starting new websites. Also I will be spending only on the 1st 300 websites. Then it should spend on itself to reach the 1000. Then will use the income to spend more on SEO.

Avallon1, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  12. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    What ever happened to writing your own articles? I think you would have to be insane to buy enough articles to populate 1,000 websites, with no guarantee of a return.

Greg

Soulwatcher, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  13. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds good, but go slow and steady. Here are answer to your 2 question.
    1) Every business start as a small unit and time & sincere efforts will make it big, so give your best.
    2) Anything give good revenue is best.
    so, Start with a Bang.

janinaherz, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  14. Premium_Domain_sales

Premium_Domain_sales Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of 1000 websites, i recommend you to start 25 big websites.so you can concentrate on every website and you can manage easily.

Think your creative ideas then implement it. single website is enough to earn millions of dollar, like fb,twitter but Unique concept is very important.

Goodluck for your success :)

Premium_Domain_sales, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  15. twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn Active Member

Best Answers:
    please please please please please! build a marketplace.

stop trying to hack out web 1.0 sites. its 2014 for goodness sakes. we are almost at web 3.0. dont try to brute force, shot gun approach making money.

build a marketplace instead. harness the power of the crowd, then you will have one or two sites that have the power of 1000, not to mention, the SEO is much better.

let me show you a few things my company is working on....obviously beta stuff. (JUST FROM WORDPRESS THEMES!!!)

http://oils.letheonlabs.com - a knowledge base for users to input their essential oil remedies.
    http://silver.letheonlabs.com - a marketplace like udemy for wellness teachers
    http://themeforest.net/user/Astoundify/portfolio

Astoundify makes markets for digital content, crowdfunding, jobs markets, etc.

If you are raising money and putting up the effort to manage 1000 sites. Why not pay 50 bucks to install and scale a marketplace that will run itself?

food for thought.

-twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn, Jun 3, 2014 IP