1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

145$ total prize giveaway

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by msocialh, Mar 5, 2014.

Hi All,

I have a social media exchange website were you can get Facebook likes, Facebook shares, Twitter tweets and Youtube views for free.

Currently I am organizing a contest on our platform with a total of 145$. Below is the contest details:

- Write about our platform (20$ for 5 bloggers / 3 already gone)

Write about our platform on your own blog, if you have a blog in internet marketing, social media, making money online, blogging tips or any similar niche.
    Blog should have a minimum PR 2 or Alexa ranking below 100,000 but preferably both. (3 spots already gone, only two remaining.

- (25$ for one blogger)

Out of the 5 posts written about our platform, the article that get shared the most on social media by the end of 14 March will get 25$ extra.

(10$ for two platform members)

The two members that are register to our platform and share the most content of other people by liking their pages and tweeting their tweets, etc by the end of 14 march will get 10$ each.

Read more about the giveaway here

http://www.msocialh.com/blog/2014/02/25/write-about-msocialh-and-earn-money-145-total-prizes/

Let me know if you need any information or needed any help.

msocialh, Mar 5, 2014 IP
    Foxxy likes this.
  2. msocialh

msocialh Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

Now only one spot is left, is any body interested.

msocialh, Mar 7, 2014 IP