1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1600,000 in 3 DAYS1

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mohamad1983, Mar 9, 2005.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well DS, you must give G-tech all the credit, he has inspired many great threads and posts with his attacks on me, I really like him contrary to what folks may think :)

anthonycea, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Anthony, he didn't attack you, only your opinions :)

Blogmaster, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    ST, did you come here to cause trouble and get this thread going or something :confused:

You know Mohamad loves you and yours man :p

G-tech is cool with me even when he attacks me, I like the guy for his energy even if I agree with little he has to say :cool:

4. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    good, all good:)
    Just saying he never attacked you as a person, only the opinions you've voiced :cool: :D
    btw who is me and mine? Americans?
    He clearly stated he would rather be oppressed by Syria rather than America or Israel having any kind of interference ....

5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I've asked the same many times. I've come to think of them as Anthony's "pretend friends." ;)

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I sometimes wonder? If you are an American and have so much bad to say about your own country ... whose side are you on? If you are a democrat you have to still respect the decision of the people. I have accepted Clinton in office for 8 years, been thru his senseless war like it was predicted in that Robert DeNiro Movie.
    and please don't start talking about a stolen election ...

7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What was Clinton's war, are you saying that the first Gulf war ended at some time?

If you accept leadership that is corrupt that is your business, do you like record oil prices, sending children into war zones against their parents will :confused:

If so you are not American.......Americans voice their opinions and have the freedom to do so, we do not hide behind Fox News Propaganda that is owned by someone that is not even American :cool:

Not all Americans support the phony false religious right that is a stepping stone for corrupt leaders like Carl Rove and the Bush Senior gang who do in fact steal elections, they were not elected by the people of America the first or the second time, but by manipulation in Republican controlled states, Florida in 2000 (Jeb Bush Governor) and Ohio in 2004 controlled by Republicans. Face it guys, W is a lame duck and really is going to get nothing done in his second term, his SS campaign is a failure and even Republicans are abandoning him for fear of association with his administration.

Never liked false prophets like Jerry Falwell or Pat Roberston in the first place and don't think I ever will. They are both Republicans that support bias government.

8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Where is your proof that the election was stolen?

9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Were you alive in 2000 ST :confused: :eek:

10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Yes ... and old enough to vote, but I would like to see something that truly makes me believe that the Florida election was not valid. It is so strange that only democrats and a few undecided voters do buy into the conspiracy theory :confused:

11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    SiteTutor, the 2000 election was decided by the Supreme Court and by Republicans in Florida, not the American people.

If you are interested do a search on these key words and study the 2000 election.

BUSH GORE ELECTION

Did you forget that Gore won the popular vote :confused:

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Popular votes do not make presidents. Did you forget that?

The New York Times (as liberal and anti-Bush as it gets) also reported that after all votes (after Bush was official) were counted, he still would have won. I've educated you on this in the past, but you still call them rigged elections. To whose benefit do you wish to think otherwise?

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    If OPEC sets oil prices, does their cartel give US Presidents the ability to set their own oil prices too? I bet Anthony would know, he knows everything :D

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    like I said, I have accepted Clinton for 8 years, Bush is pres now, another 3 yrs and there will be another election. The best thing to do now is support our government. If you don't accept it, you will be miserable and not help anyone ...

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Patriotism does not have a four year shelf life.

Some have no patriotism, no matter who is in office :(

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    OK, tell me what this administration has done right for the American citizens since they were granted power in whatever way.

Were they aware of possible attacks on the USA by airliners within the country :confused:

Did they capture the man they claim is responsible for the attack or did they let him get away at Tora Bora :confused:

Is the country on a sound path financially with record national debt and record trade deficits (618 billion was the figure last report) :confused:

Do you expect better things out of this administration in the future when Russia, China and the Arab World mostly hates us and the EU could not care less for us either :confused:

We are not exactly wished well around the world because of Bush and his Dad's administration.

17. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'll be happy to comment. I'm quite used to your diverting from your claims when questioned with a whole new line of questions.

But, the game works two ways Anthony. You walk around this forum barking out crap like "Bush took us to war for oil, The elections were stolen, Bush didn't win in 2000, Bush this, Bush that..."

SiteTutor asked you a question, what proof do you have? The New York Times (as well as others) reported an official recount and Bush would have won the electoral vote. He did win it. Popular votes do not win elections. Though Bush had both the popular and electoral vote this time and with good reason.

So where's your proof? It's propaganda? Let's do a quick search on the forum and see who thinks most everything is propaganda:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?searchid=226834

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  18. mizt

mizt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bring me into this debate. Im a mean 16 year old when it comes to this stufff. To make a point w/ all other factors set aside by us giving democracy to the Iraqi people (who could not achieve this goal on there own) we have started a domino effect. Mark my word once the arab nations start getting a taste of freedom it will get the ball rolling and not only Iraq will be democratic but many other local nations. Was helping a repressed country that had weapons of mass destruction use against them and giving them freedom not alone worth it. If you where an Iraqi would you rather by part of the Saddam regime or be a free Iraqi?

Good has the responsbility to stop evil, if they let it slide they themselves are responsible.

Mohammed best of luck with your country cause, lol you want some web space to make a blog about it. I beileve it would be a very interesting read (minus your english :) )

mizt, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No G-tech most of "Your Stuff" is propaganda along with Fox News :cool:

Mizt, it is the Arab media that is bringing freedom because of access to TV and internet that is bringing free thought to the Arab World, not the USA because they do not even watch our news stations in that part of the world.

For example, Mohamad gets a taste of free speech right here on Digital Point and has access to other websites also to learn about the outside world.

The USA can't wait to leave Iraq and Bush is begging Europe (NATO) to send in troops so we can withdraw ASAP.

So you guys can make crazy claims all you want but the world understands the truth and America will never be accepted as a fair judge of matters in Europe, Russia, China or the Middle East.

20. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    mizt is the kind of ppl who give me hope for our future, a clear understanding and an open mind.