1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1600,000 in 3 DAYS1

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mohamad1983, Mar 9, 2005.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I suspect there are very few in your world of "pretend friends" that truly understand things the way you do. If anyone makes crazy claims, it's you as indicated in many posts from many people on DP.

I suspected you would avoid once again, any acknowledgement of the election that I commented again. It's just easier to say "the election was rigged" when in fact, there is more than ample evidence it was not and that Bush did win both ways.

But that's not the point and that's not what you want people to know. You would prefer them to not know the truth.

The word "propaganda" on this form is so closely associated with your name in the search results, I was surprised in a way. It just sort of hit me to check it and sure enough, when people question Anthony's blatant lies, the word "propaganda" is the word most often thrown out. Imagine that ;)

The US is committed to Iraq and it's freedom. Bush is soliciting support from other countries and I applaud him for doing so. Now that these other countries have been exposed for taking bribes from saddam, it's time to move forward. And it is. And democracy is taking hold everywhere, much to your dismay.

We're not at war with Iraq. It's not the Iraqi people we are at war with, it's the head choppers looking for a quick way to heaven we are at war with. Inbreds that kill anything with a lung, including their own.

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    G-tech, you make a great comedy writer, because I get a good laugh out of most of your posts, you know that I am really starting to like you man :p :)

We are committed to Iraq's freedom since Bush left Saddam in power after the first Gulf War so that he could gas the Kurds.

If that is what you call commitment you are really lost man.

The USA only wanted to secure the oil fields in Kuwait, we did that and put out the fires Saddam started when he left there and killed them on the "highway of death" as they retreated.

If you call that commitment to freedom you need to have your head examined :p :cool:

anthonycea, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    An example for propaganda is this: lebanese preferring invasion and occupation from Syria over being liberated by those who want the best for them. That is the ultimate indicator of what brainwashing can do. Very very sad and Mohammed is just as confused as so many in his neck of the woods

Blogmaster, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    If you study the history of his country you will find that that Lebanon was originally a part of Syria in the first place ST. :eek:

5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    and now Syria wants all ... go figgure, anyways, there is no way to reason with brainwashed ppl in that area, therefore this thread is absolutely worthless.

Later!

6. GTech

Best Answers:
    I expect you would laugh, that's understandable. I know you well enough to know you'll make the claim "Bush took us to war for oil" and "The elections are rigged" and I know you will never debate or back them up. Instead, your approach seems to be "I post it, I say it, therefore you believe it." At least put some effort behind it :rolleyes:

We are committed to the Iraqi's freedom period. We were not in Iraq in the 90s to liberate them, we were there at the request of the Kuwati government after saddam attempted to take over their country after refusing to pay a debt. You were disappointed with it then, you are disappointed in it today. You, are just disappointing.

Always worried about oil, but never any outrage for the real oil thieves that were bribed with saddam's money. Never outraged at the UN in the oil for food scandal. It's very apparent how selectively concerned over oil you are. What I find funny is, the stories you present have no factual basis, while those with much factual basis are ignored.

Good job Anthony!

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-02-23-voa15.cfm

And how many were at the recent rally?

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    this comment is an indicator of the selfishness prevelant in the middle east, depriving the children of a real future and rather being forced into a life of misery and hatred

9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Read this page on the modern history of the county, you will find that it says that Lebanon is historically part of Syria.

http://www.lebanonembassyus.org/Kids/History.htm

You can also do a search on the keywords

"History of Lebanon", if you wish to do your own research :)

10. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    lol I believe that Lebanon itself is demonstrating againt the Syrian invasion

11. GTech

Best Answers:
    I wasn't commenting on the history of the country. And I do my own research. The last thing I would rely on is something you posted!

I didn't think you would back up those "rigged" election claims. Or the oil claims, or anything else. You never do. Just change the topic and tell someone to do their own research. How predictable :rolleyes:

Anthony is concered about these oil thieves

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Wait a moment G-tech, you said the Gulf wars were not over oil :confused:

Why then do you now say they are over oil, the UN OIL FOR FOOD program :confused:

You know you argue with yourself G-tech, you don't need me any longer :)

13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Another perfect example of why I simply cannot understand how/why you choose to lie. It just doesn't make sense.

My position has been very clear. Bush did not take us to war over oil, which is what you consistently propose with no foundation to back it up.

However, the lack of support we had from our allies was clearly because saddam bought them out with oil vouchers. Not to mention the BILLIONS they stood to loose in the corrrupted oil for food program.

Having explained this about six times now, which you are well aware, I'm certain you will misrepresent it again in another two weeks. After all, telling the truth wouldn't be conducive, would it?

Did you not want to back up the rigged elections and other claims you made. I don't want to be rude and take you off track. I know how important validating your claims are :rolleyes:

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    then tell Mohammed that he is not supposed to demonstrate, submit to Syria, be miserable and drown in your helpless hatred towards America and Israel

15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Oh, I forgot to ask...did you have any outrage for the real oil thieves? I didn't think so ;)

Blame America first, who cares what the real truth is...

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    There were at least two protests. The initial was to get Syria out, which followed by pressure from many nations including Saudi Arabia.

The second was those supporting Hezbollah, those that want Syria to stay. Some news report as many as 500,000 there. The article I posted shows there are some 800,000 Syrians there that send home considerable money to Syria every year. 500,000 / 800,000 ... those numbers seem to "jive" together!

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    yeh , figgures, very predictable and self serving

18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Like I said G-tech, I like you because you give life to the threads and the forum, does not mean I like or think your views are valid in any way.

But your last post about the Lebanon situation and relations with Syria and the demonstrations was actually accurate for once.

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I try for all my posts to be accurate. When one debates with fact (as opposed to what one wishes were true), it's easy to stand behind them. One doesn't end up in a position of making them, then ignoring them when it comes time to stand behind them. With facts, there's always credible information to substantiate them, from many sources.

I'm always prepared to stand behind my position. I just wish you were. It would make the debate(s) far more interesting.

GTech, Mar 10, 2005 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    OK, so you wish to debate, why not pull out the information on when the USA and Israel pulled out of Lebanon and why, then tell me why you think that a civil war would be better if Syria withdraws their forces.

Do you think we should put more troops there like the 238 that lost their lives in one day before we pulled out :confused: