1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 questions - Has anyone bought ClubTKV e-book, and something else...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by powwka, Dec 19, 2006.

Has anyone bought this ebook - http://clubtvk.com/ and was it helpful? I am a complete n00b with Joomla, and I don't know whether I should just pay someone to do the design stuff for me or if I should learn it myself.

Also, do you have to leave the Joomla link on your site if you make a new template (Sorry but I hate reading TOS's)

powwka, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  2. modcase

modcase Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO - Learn it yourself. They are pretty simple to learn. :)
    The Joomla forums are pretty friendly if your looking for theme advice and so forth.

modcase, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  3. catchafire

catchafire Guest

Best Answers:
    powwka - The ClubTVK ebook system is designed for beginners to gain a fundamental understanding of how to design and maintain a joomla-based site. It's a very comprehensive and easy book to read. The membership also comes with 40+ templates, and access to any new templates that are added. Once downloaded, the members are under no obligation to add a maintain a link within the templates to anyone whatsoever. They are your templates! ;)

***disclosure - I own the site, so yes, I am biased. But, we've never had anyone ask for a refund out of the hundreds who have paid for the book and templates. Hope you decide to join us!

catchafire, Mar 4, 2007 IP