1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 ebooks without reseller rights

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mirodenia, Mar 18, 2015.

Hello,

Thanks for your advice and time.
    The story:

I bought many years ago 20 ebooks sold by a company Home Based Business bla bla... I paid about 100 USD then and the business was to promote and sell these ebooks through a platform they offered for all buyers, websites for all the titles, with our names on domains... The ebooks are very interesting, type of How To....
    I tried to sell one of them on Amazon now and they discovered some free copies on the market. Of course from the rest of the planet who bought those books. Reject my ebook.
    I do not find the reseller rights or something from that transaction, to prove I paid, I do not even remember what year it was. But I want to make some money with those ebooks which are very interesting in content and design also.

Please advice me what to do to sell them.
    Amazon or other serious website won't publish them. I am seriously thinking about a make over, to transform them a little bit but I don't know how to do this.
    I am sorry for 100 USD, for they, are such good ebooks...
    Where to sell them? What to do?

Thank you very very much!

Mirodenia, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. Mirodenia

Mirodenia Active Member

Best Answers:
    OMG, none with an idea.... this means the situation is critical...

Mirodenia, Mar 18, 2015 IP