1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$20 to help me troubleshoot a small XOOPS issue...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Brandon Tanner, Dec 7, 2006.

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of building an article directory with XOOPS. 2 days ago I had my individual article category pages looking good but yesterday when I went to click on them I got a blank page!

I did make a few changes to some of the settings the night before last but I didn't think they were settings that would have anything to do with this issue. And to be honest, I can't remember what all I changed. It's probably a very simple setting but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I posted this message on the XOOPS forum but I've yet to get any replies over there so I thought I'd try here.

So if any of you XOOPS pros can fix this small issue for me I'll be glad to donate a 20 to your Paypal account. It would probably take 10 minutes for someone that knows what they're doing. If anyone is interested please PM me. FYI I am using the 'Articles' module, version 1.02.

Thanks!
    Brandon

Brandon Tanner, Dec 7, 2006 IP
  2. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    plz give your URL i will once check it.

seo-mumbai, Dec 7, 2006 IP