1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

200$ in 20 days, urgent

Discussion in 'General Business' started by emyrtlee, Jan 21, 2010.

I need to make about 200$ in 20 days. It's really important and urgent! I would like to know if you think it's possible and all ideas you have that would help me do it? What all options do I have to make that kind of money in this short period of time? Any offers are quite welcome as well. :)

emyrtlee, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  2. paradigmad

paradigmad Peon

Best Answers:
    $200/20 days is not much.

Try searching this forum and read ideas. Asking what makes everyone else money is just lazy. We all did our homework. I would be more willing to help you if you had an idea and asked for advice on how to tweak it or make it better.

Please take ask for handouts

paradigmad, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  3. emyrtlee

emyrtlee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice but I already did that. I was just thinking if someone had some other ideas. I could do some of the things I found here, only I have absolutely no work experience in any, and have nothing to show to any job offerer. I am willing to work hard although I have a limited time on my hands. I guess I could say I'm a "noob" as I saw it's called here, so how big are my chances really?

I've signed up for some pay per survey sites but still nothing, and I know that can't make me that much in 20 days.

I believe I could write articles but how to attract anyone when I have nothing to show them as an example, and there are so many who can.

Just wondering on your advice what could be the best for a "noob"?

emyrtlee, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  4. Genial

Genial Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, start making some examples, and sell your services for a lower price.

Genial, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  5. alistair80

alistair80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's basically $10/day...if you have a paypal account and are good in looking up for stuff and sites...I could help you with at least $20. Where are you from?

alistair80, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  6. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    Two things will help you to make your desired 200$ fast. 1. you can trade your skills for money and 2. you can trade your traffic or list for the money. If you have any skill on seo,design,programming,web design e.t.c it will not take you 2odays to get your 200$. If have a list of 2000 people that only 20 of them can get a solution to their problem with just 10$; 20x10$=200$.
    Your 200$ target is within you.
    If you want to do nothing, then you can beg a friend to dash you.

wadup, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  7. phpdoctor22

phpdoctor22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried signing up for a site like treasuretrooper.com. That will definitely help you to reach your goal.

phpdoctor22, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  8. linkstrade

linkstrade Active Member

Best Answers:
    if u have some sites then u can sell domain name, paid links, banner ads etc. and get more than $200

linkstrade, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  9. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    When you are too press to get money, you may end up confused. cam down and think the service to render for the money needed. the money is in the problem, solve it and the money will come. If 350 words articles can cost $2.50, then 100 copies is 250$. That may sound tedious but money is needed

wadup, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  10. Haotik

Haotik Peon

Best Answers:
    For a beginner I believe is not so simple to make 200$ in the first month. You have to learn and understand a lot of things about internet business.

Haotik, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  11. Lalamaple

Lalamaple Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pshhh dude you could do $200 in 1 day if you really worked your butt off...

Find something you can do such as a service, go out there and do it. Rinse and repeat.

It's not that hard man =] Just gotta think outside the box! If I were you, I would think how I can make $200 an hour. Once you find something constant and stable, keep optimizing.

Lalamaple, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  12. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write some articles. Offer them as samples in the BST content section. Work cheap if you have to. With good samples, cheaper jobs will come to you easily.

Kunalbhatia, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  13. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    One of the most tedious task is to write your own original copy article as a beginner. well, some one is looking for 200$ within 20days. Let him task the brain:D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    wadup, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  14. pr_seo

pr_seo Member

Best Answers:
    I offer my customers high pr backlinks. If you can find customers for me, we can share the profit!
    I assume that you will be able to make 300 / 500 usd in 20 days.. for a normal working not very hard.. No affiliate or sing up. Just help me while i wasnt promoting or marketing for my services! I earned 300 usd in a week just doing it by myself..You can pm me if you are interested

pr_seo, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  15. argon

argon Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember one time when I was really broke and needed to make some reasonably fast money and one of the things I did was to download 80 public domain books from Gutenberg. If you Google it you will find it easily or there are many other sites similar.

I then spent a day or two downloading the text files and then editing them a bit (you can remove the licenses etc as they are public domain).

Then I dropped all 80 books onto 100 CD's and made a nice colorful CD cover in Photoshop or similar and then I sent a text blast to all of my friends and sold them all in less than 10 days.

I charged about $20 dollars per CD which is great value for money with 80 books. If you do the maths you will see I made much more than $200, but even if you sell just a few (10 units) you will make your $200.

Give it a try and see if it works for you too.

You could even advertise your CD bundle in forums, etc.

argon, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  16. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    argon, you have a very brilliant solution. This worth trying by any one broke right now.

Is your marketing totally online or you make some offline sells.

wadup, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  17. Sinzinbus

Sinzinbus Peon

Best Answers:
    How were you able to sell books that could be found for free online? Thats like selling air! You must be a marketing genius.

Sinzinbus, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  18. argon

argon Peon

Best Answers:
    People are generally lazy and to go and find 80 books, (most people don't know about public domain or Gutenberg) download them all, edit them into something nice and readable, put links on them and burn them onto CD is just too much hassle and so they don't bother.

Along comes someone like me who can be bothered and saves them a whole heap of time. People like to be sold things that makes life easier of solves them time.

For example I have a camera and I have a phone, but when the cell phone came out with a camera, well I just had to have one.

I am sure that if I went back and did a survey on the people that bought from me, most of them have never read any of the books. It was just a great deal and people cannot resist great deals.

I also do offline business in the form of entrepreneurial training and I also have my own laser show production company based in Manila and its no different in the real world.

I didn't sell any of these CD's online all of them were to friends or friends of friends who may also have had sympathy on me as I was really broke at the time!

I believe that all problems can be solved using the resources you have on hand and at that time my friends (of which I have many) came to my rescue and I am eternally thankful to them.

argon, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  19. sneijder10

sneijder10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard there are opportunities to sell website in flippa.com. If you have skills and abilities to create and develop some website, it's will make great income for you!

sneijder10, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  20. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hashif, Jan 24, 2010 IP