1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 biggest affiliate marketing niches

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Justin_Dupre, Oct 8, 2010.

Dating

Dating is a huge niche. We’re born to do, essentially, one thing in life: find a mate. This is your turn to help others do this. Dating is a very accessible niche, yet very competitive. However, there are mini-niches in every single demographic and offer to match them. It also works well across almost any traffic source, especially social. The best way to get at dating is to be on top of new offers (or create your own) and to constantly rotate ads.

Gaming

Everyone needs a little entertainment, and whether at work, school or stuck at home, gaming is a simple choice to ease over a streak of boredom. You can opt for downloadable game affiliate offers, or online MMO game offers. I find the simple toolbar/downloadable game offers do great on Facebook. The key is making sure you are playing correctly with your targeting.

Health

This is a huge niche, and is more a collection of many niches put under this one category. Weight-loss, stop smoking, muscle-gain, and stress are all some examples of niches you can run. And again, like dating, it is very broad. Almost everyone has some health problems that you can target and get at. Find a demographic with a wide spread health related issue and target them for all they’re worth. I’d suggest a landing page with health niches, as many of the offer pages available to you do horrid jobs at preselling.

Justin_Dupre, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  2. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi justin,

I think, make money online niche is bigger than gaming.

regards, LASSE

LasseKohau, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. hahafish

hahafish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All of the three niches are great. I like health very much!

hahafish, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Make money online niche is definitely much bigger than gaming! Health is also one of my fav.. there are just so many you can work with once you break it down.

Justin_Dupre, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  5. politejim

politejim Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Justin that there are many profitable niches when it comes to affiliate marketing. Gaming is actually up and coming and a lot of the game guides on clickbank can be very profitable. Take the shokz guide for starcraft 2 for example.

politejim, Oct 14, 2010 IP