1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Content Writers Needed!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Tiffany Hua, Mar 12, 2009.

Hello, I now want to hire 3 full time content writers for my business site. This work will last for 3 years and I need 30 articles/writer/day(8 hours). Please contact me if you are interested and get me back with your ability, experience and salary quote.

Tiffany Hua, Mar 12, 2009 IP
  2. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should post this in a content creation section.

Big0ne, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. snookie2009

snookie2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, sounds interesting. Can you provide more details on this project please? I would be able to start immediately and would charge a minimum of €5-10 per article (as it is a high amount of articles, normally it would be higher per article). Please note I have significant professional writing experience, and would add significant value to your business. Any topic or subject matter can be handed to me. All of my work is original, high quality, on time, and with character. Please email me on to discuss this asap. Samples on request.

snookie2009, Mar 18, 2009 IP
  4. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you out as well.

I just sent you a PM. Reply back to the PM. Can you tell me the niche?

The minimum market standard is €5-10 per article for bulk.

omshanti, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  5. I-Doll

I-Doll Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually charge $7 per 1.000 symbols and can do 20.000 symbols per day. Professional qualified and licensed writer/copywriter + interpreter with Italian, French, Russian and Swedish languages to top my abilities in English :) I write anything from pharma, finances, tour guides (based on my own traveling experience) to adult, any style, including poetry. I provide top quality content as I have college degree in literature, the theory of writing and European languages to go with my innate writing skills and exquisite taste.

You can either PM me or contact me via skype, msn or icq

I-Doll, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  6. taoqeer_altaf

taoqeer_altaf Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I think I equally qualify for this role, I have the distinction of writing quality articles on any kind of Niche. Samples of my work and resume could be sent for review through personal email. Salary is negotiable and I can assure the charges will be less then the competition. Please send me an test email to , I will reply back with references.

taoqeer_altaf, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  7. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tiffany, I have sent you a reply via PM. Let me know your thoughts. If quality is your concern then you could find someone who gives you top quality stuff, Ron. I assure you of a top quality job.

Thanks. Awaiting your PM, Ron.

omshanti, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  8. daisy55555

daisy55555 Peon

Best Answers:
    here is perfect article writer so you can pm me.

daisy55555, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  9. mogili7

mogili7 Banned

Best Answers:
    Tiffany, I would love to work for you. But, can you tell me on what subject I have to write. Can you elaborate?

mogili7, Mar 24, 2009 IP