1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$300/mo Working Online- How would you do it?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by oseer, May 3, 2014.

1. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Whatever business you choose, or services you provide, always make sure you BUILD A LIST (emails) of clients.

Ethan Alvin, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely selling services is the best way to go. Other methods (selling advertising, building sites, might all need money initially and can take too long to earn the money back if you do not know what you are doing)
    Alot of people might spend more time then this to earn nothing in their first month. When you first get started, alot of places have requirements to prevent spammers and as such it might take you a while to get established. For example it might take you 1 month to reach the requirements so you can sell sites, services or other on the digitalpoint forums. Even working on postloop (look it up if you want to earn) has a minimum number of posts to achieve for free, before you can even begin to start doing paid work.

Likewise, you can sell services at places like fiverr, but new users (even if selling same gigs, same quality as other members) might not receive the same number of gigs until people trust you more.
    So it is possible that the first month is simply wasted joining forums, sites and so on and getting yourself established. But then once you are established, you will start to earn -> but unless you are an expert at something (like graphic design, or programming), in your first few months, I would not expect to earn more then $2 per hour.
    But as your skills, experience, reputation and client lists builds up, so too should your earnings.

Someone did mention selling sites.... this has pros and cons, it requires you to outlay cash for domains, and spend time setting up the site without any guarantee of payday. Sites without income do not sell very well. So if you can setup a site + domain, and sell for $20-$50 then you can make money. If it costs you more then this to set it up, and it isnt making money then it could be very hard for you to sell it and recover the money you invested.

If you are considering this method, have a look at some of the crap that gets sold on flippa and digitalpoint, how much it sold for, and make your decisions based on this.
    IMHO, the only way to earn from flipping small value sites like this would to be part of a hosting affiliate program. This way, when you sell the site, the host simply pushes the hosting details to the client, and marks you as the affiliate for that account, hence you get like $50 cash (or monthly commissions) for every clients that stay with that host.

Truth is, there is alot of money to be made online, and a large portion of it is from people who are trying to make money online. This is why there are people that make no money online, so they write a rubbish ebook on how to make money online, sell it to suckers, and thats how *they* make their money online. So whatever you do, think very carefully before you spend any money. Even if you are spending $10 for a domain, write a business plan. Write down your goals for that domain, and how you plan to achieve them -> dont just wake up with a great idea and spend money without thinking it through properly.

Remember, people dont plan to fail, they fail to plan.

matt_62, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm.... I am just imagining a doctor that offers to do free heart surgery.... removes the heart, and then wakes up the patient to inform them that installation of the new heart requires cash before they can continue...... or can you imagine waking up in surgery without any stitches holding everything together because the "stitches" werent included.

matt_62, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd would rather provide seo/marketing services than create a niche site. Unless the niche site isn't very competitive and has the potential to really earn legit like having a really good person that will do the job by selling the real products to offer.

etc, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  5. charliev

charliev Banned

Best Answers:
    Freelancing help me to earn over 1,000 usd per month

charliev, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  6. My Weight Loss Dream

My Weight Loss Dream Member

Best Answers:
    My Weight Loss Dream, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  7. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Niche site - I need 2 months to make a consistent $300 income website. However, it's a reliable income source.

mrgadget, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  8. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to make triple that writing articles, but it seems like the article market, especially for my niche, has dried up.

ViolentAJ, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  9. mazyar123

mazyar123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think autoblog if you prepare it correctly still have chance to shine but question is google to let it down or not

mazyar123, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  10. tarnarov

tarnarov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promoting CPA offers on various traffic channels, although you could make much more than $300 per month promoting them.

tarnarov, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  11. Athertle-2FH

Athertle-2FH Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely a niche site. They have more potential than people think.

Athertle-2FH, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  12. AlexTsel

AlexTsel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can share one of my strategies. You can do more than $300. For example create 2 simple sites (use any ready template) - about Content writing and Logo design. Put a price for your works, can be divided into work packages with options, but not very expensive at around $ 20. Go to the microjobs sites: Fiverr, Zeerk, gigbuks etc.. and quickly hire workers themselves, you can find work for $ 4.
    Profit!

AlexTsel, Oct 9, 2014 IP