1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

33 Forex and stock market related websites and no time to do anything with them...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dowser, Aug 29, 2011.

OK, there are .coms, .nets. orgs and infos in the mix, all at least 1 yr old, I think all have PR0, some ranking, some not much, some have traffic, some not, all are indexed. I bit more than I can chew and now I have a lot of websites to take care of and no time for many.

I admit I know nothing about forex and stock market and that's why they were last on my priority list.

I did some backlinking lately to keep them in circulation, most (if not all) articles are unique. They are on 2-3 different platforms, from static html to WP, have some auto-updating content (mostly rss).

I'm looking for some ideas, maybe JV's or partnerships (if you want to scam me - think again, I will hunt you till I get you!) :eek:) - it's a shame to leave them "hanging" when they could be used to corner a part of a lucrative niche.

Any ideas?

dowser, Aug 29, 2011 IP