1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 Tips For Handling Failure

Discussion in 'General Business' started by laurarussell49, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Acknowledge your mistakes - The best way to handle failure is to acknowledge your situation. Only when you accept the mistakes and errors in your actions will you be able to move forward and take the necessary steps to correct them.
    2. Evaluate your situation – By taking a step back and tracing your steps, you will you be able to correct the situation you are in. Evaluating what happened will allow you to see what went wrong. The best part of doing this is that it will allow you to see that things can be corrected, and that it’s not the end of the world for you.
    3. Talk to people you trust – When we experience failure, we get so stressed out and worry so much that we are not able to think straight. It is always good to try to talk to people you trust. They may be able to give you advice and comforting words that will allow you to think more positively, which may help you manage your situation better. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. As I mentioned earlier, no one is perfect. Maybe your friends and family have been in the same bad situation that you are in now, and they can teach you how to overcome it.
    4. Learn from your situation - The best way to handle failure in any aspect of our lives is to learn from the bad decisions we have made, and try to make sure that we do not repeat them again.
    5. Move forward – Forgive yourself and move on. We can only free ourselves from failure if we let go of the past and move forward to live life the best we can. Try and try until you succeed is always my battle cry when I experience obstacles on the way to my goals.

Misty Belardo

laurarussell49, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  2. 5/1 Generator

5/1 Generator Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post! My life became much easier when I stopped worrying about making mistakes and looking bad. Not learning from mistakes is what actually makes you look bad.

Learning is the best way to ensure that your life gets better with each passing year. You may lose the zeal of youth, but if you gain the wisdom of experience, you don't miss the zeal.

5/1 Generator, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    failure is really what make me successfully . without it , i would not had found my niche .
    :)

dare to fail to be successful

Max Singapore, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  4. remocomp

remocomp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As one put it: success is moving from failure to failure without losing your motivation :)

remocomp, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  5. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    great work.

jhardy2008, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  6. nahoney

nahoney Member

Best Answers:
    I really like your post. A lot people think failure is a bad thing.Thomas Edison failed several times before he was able to breakthrough in the invention of light bulb.
    In fact Failure is a wake up call that the path you are trading is not the best for you, as such you needed to make a U turn. The only problem with failure is if you refuse to learn from it and move forward.

nahoney, Nov 7, 2011 IP