1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

50 days of consecutive blogging... results and stats

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nitrogen77, Jul 8, 2012.

almost 7 weeks ago I started 10 awesome dollars, a blog where I blog every day on the path of building a new online business.
    In the past I have achieved great online success.
    Last financial year I did over $220.000 from my SEO company and I wanted to prove myself I could do it again starting from zero.

that's why I started to blog each day.
    So far it has been a challenge.
    It's not easy to blog each day even if you think you can do it.

Some days you really want to do it,
    some days you really want to quit.

The interesting thing is how PURE CONTENT can bring so much traffic, so far I have received around 250 visitors per day, reaching the 1st month over 2300 visitors. Not bad if you consider we are not talking about SEO... just pure content.

The reason why I write this is to help and try to inspire some people out there.

STICK WITH IT... and you not only will be proud of any achievement but the process itself will bring you tons of rewards.

If you feel like leaving some feedback you can check the blog at http://www.10awesomedollars.com

nitrogen77, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  2. supersonicemporium

supersonicemporium Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your success! Your blog definitely has great content and I think it's a key to why you succeeded. Good luck in the future!

supersonicemporium, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  3. thewordsmith

thewordsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your success! Blogging everyday is definitely a big challenge but you've definitely got it right when you say it's rewarding. Did you set up a certain time to blog, or did you blog when you felt like it? Did you use a blog template? Or just write freely?

thewordsmith, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  4. Christian J

Christian J Peon

Best Answers:
    Great blog, keep up the good work

Christian J, Jul 10, 2012 IP