1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

72 Dpi -> 300 Dpi

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Proficient, May 30, 2008.

I've designed a design at 72DPI, but if i want to change its DPI to 300 is it possible to do it without creating blurriness around the images? Because the images are being stretched when i change to 300.

Proficient, May 30, 2008 IP
  2. starlord

starlord Guest

Best Answers:
    the short answer is I sorry to say no ... there are plugins out there to help you with this but most of them cost a arm and most of a leg ... however you never know one of the great DP'ers may be able to help you ... sorry I don't have the plugins myself otherwise I would ...

just a thought here .. whats the images? you could try right clicking the layer (in the layer toolbox) and selecting convert to smart object ... then try resizing to something stupidly big ... then change the dpi up to 300 ... not sure if it will work but I just remembered a friend telling me about it ... (I'm on my laptop so can't try it to test)

HTH

Starlord

starlord, May 31, 2008 IP
  3. acusador

acusador Peon

Best Answers:
    There is some software too, apart from the photoshop plugins but at the end they all leave that bluriness on the image. Best thing you can do is composing the design again

regards

acusador, May 31, 2008 IP
  4. trunion

trunion Peon

Best Answers:
    It is always best to start large then scale back, size does matter ;}

trunion, Jun 3, 2008 IP