1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$9410.50 Made From 1 Product So Far This Year.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jump32, May 6, 2010.

Hi Everyone. This is just a post to let everyone know, affiliate marketing works. From one of my products, I've earned $9410.50 so far this year. (I have others, and personal products that earn more). I've posted the link so you guys can see its possible!

http://www.abeltravis.com/one/

Of course, i've whited out the identifying details, but I also write about how I do it. So if you are marketing, and you think you will never reach this goal, realize people are doing it every day. It takes discpline, dedication, a bit of time and ACTION!

Remember, the key to success is to make sure you do something for your marketing or business Everyday. If you arent reaching the goals you set out, ask yourself have you done something today to reach that goal. Whether its speaking with someone, or marketing campaigns, etc. I always say, stop reading and start doing!

I'm open to comments!

Last edited: May 6, 2010
    jump32, May 6, 2010 IP
  2. jump32

jump32 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Link should be working now, Forgot to publish.

jump32, May 6, 2010 IP
  3. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your avg conversion rate is 52%? I smell something fishy here! That's better than offline business holy crap!

Seqqa, May 7, 2010 IP
  4. RadexRichard

RadexRichard Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems rather, interesting.

RadexRichard, May 7, 2010 IP
  5. jump32

jump32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Seqqa. Yes, The Average Conversion for this year is 52%, and over the past 2 year was about 63%. This is because its very targeted promotion. I'm not going to disclose my niche, and what I do to target this niche here. But anyway, this is just a message to let everyone know it is possible. I do write about how I do it in my blog, but not step by step. Anyway, i've added programs from buy.at to my target, and the conversion has been higher. I'm targeting the U.K using buy.at. I'll post more details at the end of this cycle.

By the way, this conversion rate is similar to another product which i've developed and launched. I offer it for free, and a few weeks later send an email to upsell a paid version. Half of the people purchase the paid version after the email. I'm revamping that product (for web developers and small business) and relaunching this month. I'll post how this product is performing in about 35 days after the relaunch. Quickly, the biggest way to make BIG BUCKS is to launch your own products you think people could use and sell it to them. Offer a free version and a few levels of paid, and upsell to the paid. From affiliate marketing the post above, I've made $9.5K. From my own products, I make much more.

Thanks!!!

Last edited: May 8, 2010
    jump32, May 8, 2010 IP