1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Blog versus Landing Page

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clientchuk, Oct 16, 2010.

What is better: to create a blog and fill it with content periodically or just create a landing page where people can see only available products for sale and their description (like amazon for example) and create thousands of links to it? Which of them will bring more buyers and profits?
    Adding new content is great but, possibly, people won't pay attention to your ads and will just read... But from the other hand, a static website won't bring any value and will be boring. What is your opinion?

Clientchuk, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  2. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    To me its always a blog because with it you can grow credibility time to time,you will get lots of readers and as a result of regular update of your blog you will get lots of visitors from the search engines.With a single landing page its almost impossible.

shuvo, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  3. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do both with their own separate domains, and make sure both link to each other. This way you target both types.

JoesMillion, Oct 16, 2010 IP
  4. brander

brander Member

Best Answers:
    i would build a blog dont monetize it. get your cred and rep up and offer a free guide preselling whatever is on your landing page and send them to the landing page after.

brander, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  5. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use landing page to promote my affiliate products.......because by building specific niche site about the products will increase the conversion rates of your website....

swasts, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  6. mjett

mjett Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should create both! Having a blog is a great way to brand yourself and allows people to get to know you. It gives you credibility and lets people know that you are "human," if you will. Also, in your blog, instead of trying to "sell" a product, per se, make a recommendation and include a link to your lead capture page. With your lead capture page, you can capture your leads, because your visitors may not purchase the first time around. You can follow up with them over time, they will start to trust you, and they will buy from you. It is a great way to build your list. Hope this makes sense.

mjett, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  7. andrew simon

andrew simon Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friends

According to me blog is best way because with blog can grow incredibility time to time,you will get lots of new readers and as a result of regular update of your blog you will get lots of new visitors from the search engines.With a single landing page its almost impossible.

thanks

andrew simon, Oct 19, 2010 IP