1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A DP memeber is not delivering my project - What Shall I do?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sipltech, Nov 18, 2011.

I am looking to get a feedback from honorable members of DP on some issues I am facing these days. Please not that I am not here for blame and shame game, neither I will disclose the name of the guy to this forum as he use to be a good friend of mine and I still respect him because of his quality work.

All I want some suggestions on what I should do to get back my money or my project. It's almost more than 6 months the project is not delivered, every time I got an assurance that articles will be delivered to me shortly. He also sold me 2 domains with sites which are not transferred to me yet. After his sale we discovered that he can not transfer those domains because GoDaddy doesn't allow to transfer of domain within 60 days of registration.

I waited and still waiting to get domains and articles I ordered. If he is honest, he should tell me that he will not deliver the project, no problem, I will forget my money paid to him. But I am really annoyed because he is still wasting my time.

I really didn't expect these from a respectable DP member who has over 120 Itraders.

Please advice:

1. Pray to God? may god help him.
    2. Keep on sending PM's?
    3. Shall I attach all profs of transactions and report him to mods or
    4. forget my money, time invested and move forward with my work.
    5. Offer him more money if he feel I got it cheap. (though he never ask for that and I paid the asking price)

Please note all I want a healthy discussion here no blame or personal attacks.
    Thanks in advance.

sipltech, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will send him both email and PM in case he didnt read my PM, ask him what going on. If still fail to get thing right, i will leave negative itrade and issue dispute at paypal.

Freaky speaking, too cheap not mean worth, it might give you more trouble sometime after pay

Try to use escrow in future, it can actually prevent this kind of problem

lifeplayer, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  3. abhicho

abhicho Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can open an account in Godaddy and ask your so called "friend" to transfer your domains to that account. You can then transfer it to your domain registrar at a later date.

The 60 day rule does not apply to transfers made from one Godaddy account to another.

Hope it helps.

Regards

abhicho, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Option 1,2 and 4

ApocalypseXL, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  5. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ye, I can leave a negative iTrader but I can not raise a dispute with Paypal, I think it need to be done within 45 days or so?

You are very much right, cheap gives trouble always! Since I bought articles at the average pay of $7 per article, so expecting a medium quality article to be used at exact match domains.

Thanks Abhico, I really didn't knew this.

lol.. this is what in my mind, I am prepared for option 4!

sipltech, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  6. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    Sad to hear about your troubles, but sometimes people do get in touch with wrong hands. If it is just a matter of few dollars then I will also say forget your money. No time in thinking and cribbing when you can actually work on other things and earn that money back.....

But that comes back to another point, how to trust people????? If people with good iTrader behave like this then it's not fair....

domainnamesalez, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  7. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, this is definitely a bigger concern, whom to trust? If a person with good reputation behave like that, where else you go.. I have no doubt on his writing abilities, his skills are one of the best in DP, but as a person I have a different opinion for him now. A deal is a deal, even if for any reason provider is unable to deliver the service, should explain things. Communication is the key to business, any one who avoid that will definitely loose trust and business.

sipltech, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly agree that the communication is very important. if the seller cant provide what the buyer need, at least s/he have to inform the buyer and refund the money.

lifeplayer, Nov 19, 2011 IP