1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little help please

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by KangBroke, Jan 11, 2010.

Im working on a website layout and the header I have in mind I would like to look like it is carved out stones for each letter. I have googled it and have not found quite what I am looking for.

For an example of what I mean check out this image and look at the title. Please let me know if you can point me in the right direction on this one.

[​IMG]

If there is some font or some layered psd of this somewhere please let me know. maybe even a tutorial on how to do this. Thanks in advance.

KangBroke, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. mohamed packiyaraja

mohamed packiyaraja Member

Best Answers:
    actually what is your need? simply say what exactly you want?

mohamed packiyaraja, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  3. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to look like it is carved out stones for each letter

KangBroke, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  4. tsoprano

tsoprano Peon

Best Answers:
    you will need to find a texture of the stone effect you want. then appy it to the text you have typed.

There will be some ps styles that you could use, but they wont have that 3d dropshadow. that would be manually added.

basically its> stone on the face of the letters (try pattern overlay), shadow thats darker(try drop shadow), then white outline (stroke)

tsoprano, Jan 11, 2010 IP