1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A new base of business ethnics - Need some insight!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cPAce, Mar 20, 2011.

Well I have been away for about 5 months traveling the world to see what is really going on in this World we live in.

The main thing I have noticed about all businesses in the World, they are all based on getting rich.

The whole saying of the rich get richer and the poor stay poor is very much true.

I am looking into changing that just one day at a time. The whole business system to me is completely messed up.

So, I would like to know what all of you think of this whole idea of changing the business platform as many of us know it as. Why don't we just all work together and try to legitimately help each other?

Whats wrong with taking less of a profit to know your helping humanity?

So whats your take on all of this as a human being?

cPAce, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  2. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, I do agree with that.

Poor are getting more poor, and rich people are getting more rich.

but how come every man of the world come to know that we should help each other (also many cannot read this)

saqib889, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  3. cPAce

cPAce Peon

Best Answers:
    Well its one thing to come to know this but its another thing to actually take action on something like this.

cPAce, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  4. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is free market economy or capitalism. All of the businesses including the governments must be profit oriented to survive in this system. Unfortunately even if they want to share something with poor people, they can't share anything.

Take a look at Europe. Their governments have been given free health services and social aids to unemployed, homeless and poor people since years.
    Now, some of the European economies have big troubles in paying back their debts. So, those economies don't have something to share anymore.

makeit easy, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  5. BeerJacket

BeerJacket Active Member

Best Answers:

Stop worrying about the way the world carries out business, your not Charlie Sheen or an influential figure, you aint gonna change anything.

Go make some money.

BeerJacket, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  6. cPAce

cPAce Peon

Best Answers:
    Id prefer to help someone sir. I may not be an influential figure but im still a human with a message.

cPAce, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  7. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand your good wishes but poor people don't eat messages. If you really want to help someone, you must be ready give something which exist physically.

makeit easy, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  8. Badol Ahmed

Badol Ahmed Peon

Best Answers:
    Your thinking is so intelligent but difficult to creat in real

Badol Ahmed, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  9. nobith

nobith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The only practical way for you to help is build a successful website that helps a lot of people in a certain way. You must find out how and in which respect you can use a website to help. (maybe collecting donations to help underprivileged kids going to school or supporting certain talented people finding sponsors etc.)
    There are just too many possibilities ....

nobith, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  10. pardeepchauhan

pardeepchauhan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks For such usefull information

pardeepchauhan, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  11. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Are we talking about communism here? :)

Many of the worlds richest people are in fact the biggest philanthropists - you could make a business make a lot of money and then spend it as you please. If you are the kind of person who wants to help humanity then go ahead, make a fortune and then use it for good. However, don't try changing the way business works... that just won't work!

"Mr. Buffett plans to give away 85 percent of his fortune, or about $37.4 billion, all in Berkshire stock. Of that amount, he will channel the greatest share, about $31 billion, into the Gates Foundation."

Earning 40 billion of personal wealth to give it all away, that's the way to go!

Seiya, Apr 3, 2011 IP