1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A short & simpel philosophical advice on how to make money.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by holkapolka, May 10, 2013.

"Trees are businesses who have gold that they possess, that is their egosentrical services. Gold and other metals are like money as of our own realities, it is the physical beengs urines. When a person like trees work but at the same time eats for his "senses" he falls into karma and looses the economical wealthness by giving back his own richness. "

http://holkapolka.com/vegetarianism.htm

I've actually experienced this by myself. I was sent to a mental hospital cause I started to meditate and offcourse one needs fantasy in the start to think and because it can get scary and out of control. I ate little as I was a vegetarian, I didnt drink alcohol as I was not allowed, only smoked, and when I was sent out I quit smoking as well and made a website, worked only 25 min. one day and made of it within a 6 months $25.000 - But I started to drink coffee in the morning and alcohol and the goverment threatend to phine me and I had to take the site down.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
    holkapolka, May 10, 2013 IP