1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Stupid Question but many of us are interested

Discussion in 'General Business' started by @Shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015.

1. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I’ve seen many ‘free online money making questions’ repeatedly but I can’t blame you for trying to ask the same. Your question is definitely not stupid and if you’re looking to earn $5-$10 a day without investment then you can check the marketplace (BST thread) of this forum and see what these guys are looking for. Usually, you can earn that amount by offering articles or graphics. For online surveys however, it depends on your country. There are many legitimate online survey sites today but it would be hard to earn $5 daily.

nard, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  2. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Without investment is really hard. You know I say the less you spend the more you earn, but I say that because people spend without real goals and skills.

So I suggest to spend a specific amount of money, showing reason and skills in your judgement, and cutting all useless expenses.

Considering this as starting point, you need a website to begin, so this is your first task, domain and hosting. Then you can add specific tools to help you reaching your goals.

Do you need to spend for PPC advertising? maybe, but always showing reason and skills. So learn all you can about PPC advertising before spending money.

What I always suggest as the easy way to make money online is Affiliate Marketing. As you see, there is a very little investment, then it's all about your skills, your motivation and desire to succeed.

3. Shoplet

Shoplet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We definitely agree that blogging is a great business. As a office supply company, we keep a blog on Wordpress. It may be slow in starting to grow your blogging business but as long as you keep posting fresh material and interacting with the blogging community, you can develop a successful blog. Brands enjoy interacting with bloggers and may even sponsor a blogger to review their products or discuss their brand! Good luck

Shoplet, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  4. liltceo

liltceo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are all my suggestions, all are legit companies and no investment required

Freelancing
    -----------------------
    Freelancer.com
    Elance.com
    Odesk.com
    toptal.com
    guru.com
    99designs.com
    Fiverr.com
    Seoclerk.com
    peopleperhour.com

Microtasking sites
    ----------------------------
    Mturk.com
    shorttask.com
    clickworker.com
    microworkers.com
    crowdflower.com

Forum posting
    ---------------------------
    Postloop.com

Writing
    --------------------
    Iwriter.com
    hirewriters.com
    Textbroker.com

Affiliate sites
    -----------------------
    Clickbank.com
    Jvzoo.com
    Cj.com
    Shareasale.com

CPA
    ----------
    Adworkmedia.com
    Peerfly.com
    Cpagrip.com

Advertising or cpc
    --------------------------
    Adsense
    Bidvertiser

Some other methods are,

Create video and earn with adsense or affiliate or PPD
    Design Tshirt and sell with fb ads
    Create fb fan page and earn with mylike
    Earn with sponsored tweet with twitter
    Sell images
    Sell your services on here DP and WF and like similar forums
    Dropshiping
    Create a niche site or blog and earn with adding adsense or selling adspaces or links or banner or affiliate products etc.

liltceo, Oct 29, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and abajan like this.
  5. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    That isn't a stupid question, many people around the world wanted to ask question like you did.. ! Online world is the best place for the jobless people, retired people to enhance their skills and build their new career !!! There are plenty of ways to earning money without investing a penny. But it is very difficult to know which survey site, data entry site is genuine.

If you are good in programming or content writing, then why don't you try blogging for free? You no need to invest + will earn more than $100 per month (depends on your hard work). AdSense and Affiliate marketing are the mean machines to boost your online income!!

Danish4u, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  6. Jeffr2014

Jeffr2014 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it looks to me your asking rate ($3/hr) is quite reasonable considering your English writing is acceptable. Many clients hire offshore virtual assistants at these rates, especially for jobs like social media management/marketing, some web research, blog posting, etc. Typically, you'll just need decent English, knowledge of WordPress, and high speed internet connection...
    If you are still looking (and satisfy the requirements listed above) ping me in a month or so, I may have something for you.

Jeffr2014, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  7. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    anyway, I think that you always need to invest a small sum of money, as example to have your website. You can work as freelancer and it's ok, but you need an external profile, or blog. Practically your headquarters.