1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Paypal and Chargeback

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TopMarc, Mar 30, 2011.

Hi there, I'm not into this kind of things that goes here, but I found this site and I think ppl here have a lot of experience in online transactions, so here is my question:

I'm buying a virtual item from a person that I don't think I can trust, so I wanna have some safe, we decide to deal with paypal, but the guy says to me that he have to wait at least 3 days till he gets the money from paypal to his bank account, so here is my question, I can still charge him back if he does not deliver what he promissed? If so, how can I get my money if the money is already gone from his account?

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is the wrong section/site.

TopMarc, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    unless you have a second account(bank account/credit card i think) its takes about 3 days to clear the money.

you cannot do a chargeback directly with regular paypal accounts as far as i know. you have to open a case to negotiate with the other party. first you try to solve this with the other party, if not have paypal people look at it.

webcosmo, Mar 30, 2011 IP