1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About to launch my idea on mastermind groups - Need some testers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nils Nilsson, Jul 31, 2016.

I'm almost done building a service for the purpose of mastermind groups. Since it seems very important for entrepreneurs to be a member of, at least one, mastermind group, I've decided that I might bring value to that area.

Now I need a group of beta testers for my service. I'm not searching for a specific profile. It would be great if I could get a mix of people. Preferably both people that is currently a member of a mastermind group and people that isn't.

As a beta tester you will obviously get pre-access to this service and will be offered a life-time membership for free. As a beta tester I would like to get your input on the service as a whole, what's missing and what shouldn't be there. Also any bugs that you find is awesome to get reported.

The beta testing will start in a couple of weeks and I will need 10-15 people to start with.
    PM me and I will get in touch when it closes in.

Thanks in advance.

Nils Nilsson, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    This sounds great and interesting! I might send you a PM later this day, I'll just have to think about it.

Pamela Turns, Aug 3, 2016 IP