1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding a company on Linkedin ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Cyborrg, Oct 10, 2013.

Hello,

I am trying to create a Company page for a company who is recently launched in my country. This company has operations in many countries and I find that the domain is already existing on the page. However, the pages using the domain are hosted in countries like Mexico, UK, India etc but I am to create a company page representing my country. Please guide me what should I do in this regard to create the company page on LinkedIn. Please make sure that I am authorized to create it.

Regards.

Cyborrg, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. SystemOAD

SystemOAD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you have rights to the company name in your country? If so simply create "Company Country"!

For example, one could make "Digital Point UK" or "Digital Point USA". Simple change "Digital Point" to your company name and "UK/USA" to your country abbreviation :)

SystemOAD, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  3. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    When you create the page for the company it will ask you to provide address - there you can write the country you need. It is good to write it after the company's name also as SystemOAD said, because someone might get fooled. But if you write the address you will show up when someone searches for companies form the exact country :)

kgeorgiev, Oct 15, 2013 IP