1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adding Content to Website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Trandanos, Oct 28, 2008.

Can anyone advise if there is a good website/program that shows how to write good content to improve a websites performance.

Trandanos, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here in the United States, they have this classes available in the High Schools, things like "English" and "English Literature".

They can be kind of boring for sure, but it's amazing - you may actually use them at some point later in life.

No program can show you how to write good content.

You learn the basics, then you practice, practice, practice.

Writing ... like typing, is an acquired skill. Not everyone is good at writing.

internetmarketingiq, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  3. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to write good content is to really think about what your reader wants and start writing from there.

I don't know of a program that does what you're asking for, but I spent a year working with a professional writer, and I found that to be very helpful.

Stephen King's book, On Writing is an excellent resource for how to write well for your audience. As for search engines, there's lots of information out there on how to do that too.

magicinthedesert, Oct 28, 2008 IP
  4. rypher21

rypher21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with you...we should always consider the reader when writing a good content..

rypher21, Oct 29, 2008 IP